• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jada Pinkett Smith says she's been separated from Will for 7 years

Draugoth

Gold Member
Jada Pinkett Smith has revealed that she and husband Will Smith have been living separate lives since 2016.

The actress makes the revelation in her new memoir, Worthy, and discussed the status of her relationship, noting that the pair aren’t technically divorced and aren’t planning to take that legal step, in a clip from an interview with Hoda Kotb that aired on Wednesday’s Today show.

However, as Pinkett Smith confirmed to Kotb, the separation was essentially a “divorce” as she and Smith are no longer romantically together.

[We were] still trying to figure out between the two of us how to be in partnership, right, and in regards to how do we present that to people,” she said. “And we hadn’t figured that out.”

And as to what happened to cause the relationship to “fracture,” as Kotb put it, Pinkett Smith teased “that’s a lot of things.

I think by the time we got to 2016, we were just exhausted with trying,” she added. “I think we were both kind of just still stuck in our fantasy of what we thought the other person should be.

Will Smith finding out he was divorced 7 years ago and missed out on Margot Robbie:

sad will smith GIF

Puscifer

Will Smith finding out he was divorced 7 years ago and missed out on Margot Robbie:

sad will smith GIF
They were fucking during Suicide Squad apparently, it's why he didn't come back for the sequel and he was traveling around Africa with some model pre covid. At this point Will divorce this chick and move on, as someone who pulled the trigger on it 2 years ago and finally decided to plunge on someone great that came along its easily the best decision I've ever made

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
How many middle aged celebrities are not divorced? Just a handful?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Jada Pinkett Smith has revealed that she and husband Will Smith have been living separate lives since 2016.

The actress makes the revelation in her new memoir, Worthy, and discussed the status of her relationship, noting that the pair aren’t technically divorced and aren’t planning to take that legal step, in a clip from an interview with Hoda Kotb that aired on Wednesday’s Today show.

However, as Pinkett Smith confirmed to Kotb, the separation was essentially a “divorce” as she and Smith are no longer romantically together.

She thinks her marriage is an example of through "thick and thin" but it's actually a mockery and sham not that plenty of others marriages arent but at least they don't broadcast it to the world as something to aspire to.

Last edited:

Ownage

Thug life.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
So they've been split for 7 years, she fucked her kid's friend half her age (if not more), and Will Smith still acts like Sir Lancelot?

As some people have assumed, Jada Pinkett must have some crazy shady info about Will Smith, so that's why he acts like Jada's forever ball and chained lackey.

At least Will Smith has some sense. I dont know about you guys, but it's a boner killer if a woman is bald like a bowling ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dis

Salz01

The Smiths just need to go away…so tired of them trying to stay relevant.

I still like Independence Day though…

L*][*N*K

Banned
I guess you are a straight talker
I am
Except you are not sometimes
Yeah.

This is the funniest shit I have ever heard, just say you are full of shit, it is really not that hard, no one's opinion will go any lower of you.

StueyDuck

Wow imagine ruining your image and reputation and becoming a living meme by being the slapper only to have this woman do this to you a year later.

There's alot of actual evil in Hollywood and she's definitely one of them.

Their kids are fucked beyond belief, only a matter of time till they start popping up in the news cycle over tragic deaths like crashing their lambos at high speed while high off their faces on heroin or some shit.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
So they've been split for 7 years, she fucked her kid's friend half her age (if not more), and Will Smith still acts like Sir Lancelot?

As some people have assumed, Jada Pinkett must have some crazy shady info about Will Smith, so that's why he acts like Jada's forever ball and chained lackey.

At least Will Smith has some sense. I dont know about you guys, but it's a boner killer if a woman is bald like a bowling ball.
What sense? He's in an emotionally abusive relationship and he's being cucked.

Top Bottom