• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jada Pinkett Smith says she's been separated from Will for 7 years

diffusionx

Gold Member
I'm not surprised she's gone on the warpath like this since the slap. She lost all respect for him long ago and resents him more every time he larps about being in a real relationship. It's horrible, he needs to find some self-respect and needs to go.

I feel somebody must have some serious dirt on him.

What do you think happens in those scientology audits?

Last edited:

The Stig

I'm not surprised she's gone on the warpath like this since the slap. She lost all respect for him long ago and resents him more every time he larps about being in a real relationship. It's horrible, he needs to find some self-respect and needs to go.

What do you think happens in those scientology audits?
oh shit thats right. damn, for all we know he could be in a living hell right now

NeoGiffer

🤞

tumblr_p6gddhcQch1swi9b7o2_500.gif

ssringo

No lie, I kinda want to hear what an unshackled and unfiltered Will would say about this relationship.

Though it'd be cool if these 2 would just go away.

Krathoon

Yeah. What was the whole point of the slap? You don't do that if you are separated. You also don't call her wife.

this is just another powerplay to humiliate him even more. As if letting the world know he's been cucked numerous times isn't bad enough, she has to keep airing their dirty laundry. She probably gets off on it, knowing that the media won't turn against her.

It's clear he's in a toxic abusive relationship.

Krathoon

this is just another powerplay to humiliate him even more. As if letting the world know he's been cucked numerous times isn't bad enough, she has to keep airing their dirty laundry. She probably gets off on it, knowing that the media won't turn against her.

It's clear he's in a toxic abusive relationship.
Yeah. He needs to get the hell out. She is driving him nuts.

That is the real reason why he did the slap.

Rival

Gold Member
She must have Will on video doing some incredibly kinky shit. These people are fucked in the head.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
So, Will has a small penis AND he's also gay (apparently)...

Seriously now, fuck Hollywood, fuck these type of "friends", everyone's a fucking vulture out there trying to pick their 5 mins of fame by feasting on your rotting carcass, zero decency whatsoever in this world, no morals, no values, nothing, everything is thrown at the (proverbial) altar of news gossip and those 5 mins of "fame".
Pussy, dick, money, fame, ego - the only relevant currency in today's rotten to the core world unfortunately.

How can a normal person recover/cope from/with such...bitterness, toxicity and terrible behavior from others i'll never understand.

Fuck this world, literally...

Little Mac

Gold Member
So Martin Lawerance’s Bad Boys costar, Will Smith, got his guts rearranged by Duane Martin, who’s married to Tisha Campbell, who was Martin Lawerance’s girlfriend on the sitcom Martin?

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
So, Will has a small penis AND he's also gay (apparently)...

Seriously now, fuck Hollywood, fuck these type of "friends", everyone's a fucking vulture out there trying to pick their 5 mins of fame by feasting on your rotting carcass, zero decency whatsoever in this world, no morals, no values, nothing, everything is thrown at the (proverbial) altar of news gossip and those 5 mins of "fame".
Pussy, dick, money, fame, ego - the only relevant currency in today's rotten to the core world unfortunately.

How can a normal person recover/cope from/with such...bitterness, toxicity and terrible behavior from others i'll never understand.

Fuck this world, literally...
You might not be able to fuck the world but you can fuck cuck smith 😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom