• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jada Pinkett-Smith unearths video of her and Tupac singing Fresh Prince song together in high school

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Promoting her new tell-all memoir, "Worthy."

89VPtaW.jpg

"In Worthy, Jada shares her deeply moving journey to self-worth. With bravery and compassion, she reflects on her childhood, honors her heartbreaks, celebrates her triumphs, and makes peace with her shadows. By demonstrating the power in owning every piece of her story, Jada encourages every woman to do the same." — Sheryl Sandberg, Founder, LeanIn.org an OptionB.org

"Jada Pinkett Smith’s Worthy is an invitation to a soul-nourishing journey. It’s as if she’s sitting right there with you, sharing her experiences, and inspiring you to step into your power. Worthy beautifully underscores self-discovery, introspection, and the pursuit of purpose." — Jay Shetty, New York Times bestselling author of 8 Rules of Love and Think Like a Monk

Anyone who has seen an episode of Red Table Talk knows that she isn’t afraid to speak her mind, which means readers should expect her to clear the air about a lot of things.” — TIME, Most Anticipated Books of Fall 2023

HR3NgFs.gif

RW1SWXl.jpg

Jinzo Prime

Gold Member
"In Worthy, Jada shares her deeply moving journey to self-worth. With bravery and compassion, she reflects on her childhood, honors her heartbreaks, celebrates her triumphs, and makes peace with her shadows. By demonstrating the power in owning every piece of her story, Jada encourages every woman to do the same." — Sheryl Sandberg,
So in other words, it's a book about a self-centered bitch, got it.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
So in another thread I was like you ever see a scumbag and then you get some confirmation they’re just the scumbag you already knew they were?

Yeah Jada that’s you too…

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
So in another thread I was like you ever see a scumbag and then you get some confirmation they’re just the scumbag you already knew they were?

Yeah Jada that’s you too…
I don't think in her mind she thinks she's a a narcissistic POS or scumbag as you call her.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I don't think in her mind she thinks she's a a narcissistic POS or scumbag as you call her.
lmfao of course not, that’s major part of the disorder. That’s why people with NPD are basically hopeless and need to be cut off 99% of the time; by the nature of the disease they’re incapable of accepting that they’re ever wrong. If in some rare instance they ever act like they accept that they are, it’s just because in the moment they think that’s to their advantage. Jada reeks of this.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
lmfao of course not, that’s major part of the disorder. That’s why people with NPD are basically hopeless and need to be cut off 99% of the time; by the nature of the disease they’re incapable of accepting that they’re ever wrong. If in some rare instance they ever act like they accept that they are, it’s just because in the moment they think that’s to their advantage. Jada reeks of this.
I'm going through this right now with my soon to be Nex. She's "cured" and deserves another chance.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Maybe it's a steamy romance novel about her and all the guys she's cucked the cuck with? I'm sure she can't resist herself from talking about it in the book.

Tupac is the only person with more artistic output AFTER death than whilst alive.

This has gotta be a deep fake or AI creation, right?
Possibly, but this seems more like a situation where some art or music teacher gave their class a vhs camera to express themselves. Someone(maybe Jada herself) probably forgot they had this footage until this was uncovered during a spring cleaning or move or something. You'd be surprised how often this happens with old footage.

As a matter of fact, it honestly made me remember that I have old high school footage of my class on a DVD somewhere, with us all having fun pretending to play shakespeare characters in class. And someone from my past probably has that DVD in a closet somewhere not realizing that they still have it.

Just popping into the thread to say that this woman is literally the worst. I wish Will had enough dignity and self-worth to divorce this narcissist. He should have done it years ago, maybe the whole slapping event would have never happened and Will could be living his best life with a new wife that actually respects him.

Top Bottom