• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jada Pinkett-Smith unearths video of her and Tupac singing Fresh Prince song together in high school

Toots

Gold Member
cRgow4i.jpg

I knew i seen thoses glasses somewhere.
She's rocking the "preachy black dude who spend his days telling youngbloods all his ghetto wisdom" glasses :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Biche has more red flag than the Red Square on may 1st still Will went for it...

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
cRgow4i.jpg

I knew i seen thoses glasses somewhere.
She's rocking the "preachy black dude who spend his days telling youngbloods all his ghetto wisdom" glasses :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Biche has more red flag than the Red Square on may 1st still Will went for it...

He should have done his Denzel impression... Everyone would have listened then LMBO!

Cyberpunkd

Also, what's up with black people still being stuck on worshipping one rapper that died 30 years ago? No other role models? Soon everyone will be talking where they were when 2Pac was shot.

Reactions: Dis

Toots

Gold Member
I don't know, I don't give a shit about Elvis, in the end no musician was more influential than Bach/Beethoven.
You understand you're going against your own argument here ?
Also, what's up with white people still being stuck on worshipping one kapellmeister that died 358 years ago? No other role models? Soon everyone will be talking where they were when Baroque music culminated, the Toccata and Fugue in D minor was composed, and only real OGs listened to counterpoint.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Also, what's up with white people still being stuck on worshipping one kapellmeister that died 358 years ago? No other role models? Soon everyone will be talking where they were when Baroque music culminated, the Toccata and Fugue in D minor was composed, and only real OGs listened to counterpoint.
Because Bach created the structural foundations for all of modern music. It's not just about this or that Fugue he composed.

NickFire

Because that always works out well for everyone involved
Agreed. But I don't think that had anything to do with their current perception issues. Unless of course it's a regular part of the lifestyle to publicly embarrass your husband over and over. And then after the worse year of his professional life, embarrassing him some more.

Toots

Gold Member
Because Bach created the structural foundations for all of modern music. It's not just about this or that Fugue he composed.
So what ?
2pac created the structural foundations for all thug life music. It's not just about his well documented homosexuality or that song he composed where he said "that's why i fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker".

I'll stop now because i'm starting to wonder if you'll ever get the point :/

Edit : Maybe it is me who did not understand, and you were in on the joke ??? You're a smart guy so that must be it. Anyway have a nice fun day Cyber !

Last edited:
Wow the daughter look like the cuck with a wig but she sound as unsufferable as the mother.

There is not a single normal human being on this fucking family.

Yeah, unfortunately, they all displayed some kind of odd behavior. Jaden doesn't even know who the fuck he is or what he wants to be, lol.
In any case, I'll refrain from capping on the family because, let's be real here, it's extremely easy to do.

guy doesn’t even know that he’s institutionalised or just enjoys it.
why-not-both-why-not.gif

When was the last time she was relevant?
Matrix?
She was never relevant and she had a really small part in the Matrix. She's coasting off of Will's success in the entertainment industry.

Dude could've been balls deep in a blue eyed bimbo in Margot Robbie. Instead he's shacked up with a bald headed hood rat.

This video proves Biggie>Pac. Pac's thug life image was a persona. Biggie was the real deal.
Pac played gangster and got capped by a real one. There's plenty in Tupac's circle that stated that he wasn't about that life and was trying to put up a front. I guess the gangbanging went well with his image at the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Only problem is that getting involved in gangs almost guarantees you will live a short life.
But this is a whole 'nother conversation.

Last edited:

NickFire

Will gonna get last laugh and be on jury that hears murder trial of guy they just arrested? He could be jury foreman and look straight at wife while reading not guilty.

Top Bottom