• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jada Pinkett-Smith unearths video of her and Tupac singing Fresh Prince song together in high school

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Everything about that book from title, to the cover to the description just screams narcissism.

I have to tend to agree. I wonder if her desire to prove her worth is a direct consequence of being married to one of the biggest stars in the world? I'm not sure how big a star she is in her own right, but AFAIK, to most people in the UK she's the wife of Will Smith who was in (one of?) the Matrix films 20 years ago, y'know the one who Chris Rock made a joke about.

DrFigs

I have to tend to agree. I wonder if her desire to prove her worth is a direct consequence of being married to one of the biggest stars in the world? I'm not sure how big a star she is in her own right, but AFAIK, to most people in the UK she's the wife of Will Smith who was in (one of?) the Matrix films 20 years ago, y'know the one who Chris Rock made a joke about.
well :/ going bald can be traumatic, i imagine especially for women. especially for women who were kind of known for just being beautiful. i'm sure there's a lot going on there. plus being married to a huge movie star in comparison to what she's doing.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
well :/ going bald can be traumatic, i imagine especially for women. especially for women who were kind of known for just being beautiful. i'm sure there's a lot going on there. plus being married to a huge movie star in comparison to what she's doing.
Am I understanding you correctly? Cucking your husband is acceptable if you're going bald and he's a bigger star than you?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Because his wife is a horrible person?
Who knows why but cuck is with her because he wants to be. He is not financially dependent on her, he is famous and not an unattractive man he can even pay for the best therapists in the world to help him see that he should get out of that situation so once again why feel bad for him if he chooses to stay in that horrible situation?

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I really wonder why Will hasn't thrown her ass out already. He isn't stupid and he doesn't seem like he'd be a cuck and just take everything this creature of a woman throws at him. There must be something else.
I think a lot of guys out there stay with toxic women simply because of family duties.
It's tough to walk away when you have kids involved.
Even though I believe Will's children are already adults by now, they're still a weird bunch.

j0hnnix

chewing gum seriously GIF

Case closed. It wasn't will smith.

HoodWinked

Jada Pinkett is really lucky, there are so many people on the sidelines that would turn completely on her if Will actually had the balls. He could easily "Johnny Depp" this and make her look like complete trash while elevating himself, even comedians would instantly forgiving Will and Pinkett would be labeled a toxic spouse.

SirTerry-T

What the fuck is this "walkingeachotherhome" bollocks?

For fucks sake why does the human race continue to devolve to the point where we need shitty fucking catchphrases to remind us to do the things that we used to rely on plain old common sense for.

And Jada's clearly a permanent fixture up her own arsehole...

Skyfox

Who knows why but cuck is with her because he wants to be. He is not financially dependent on her, he is famous and not an unattractive man he can even pay for the best therapists in the world to help him see that he should get out of that situation so once again why feel bad for him if he chooses to stay in that horrible situation?
He's stuck in a role. Not stuck with her. If he divorces her he is less of a father for example. Men who divorce are automatically the villain these days.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
He's stuck in a role. Not stuck with her. If he divorces her he is less of a father for example. Men who divorce are automatically the villain these days.
I'll tell you what I told the other poster. These rules don't apply to celebrities. I bet their divorce rate is even higher than us common folk. No one is going to look at cuck as a villain for leaving that insufferable woman.

Kenpachii

I'll tell you what I told the other poster. These rules don't apply to celebrities. I bet their divorce rate is even higher than us common folk. No one is going to look at cuck as a villain for leaving that insufferable woman.

If she's a narcessist she will destroy him with whatever she can come up with. Probably a big reason he sticks around. Dude could be afraid of her.

Sgt.Asher

I wonder what it's like to be fifth fiddle to a dead person. Will doesn't even get a passing thought.
Is Jada only famous because she got railed by Tupac?

I think a lot of guys out there stay with toxic women simply because of family duties.
It's tough to walk away when you have kids involved.
Even though I believe Will's children are already adults by now, they're still a weird bunch.

Bro, I STAYED in a fucking toxic relationship with someone who not only didn't appreciate her bills being paid, but taking her ass with me when I could have just went KevinCostnerNo.gif
When I was traveling abroad. I won't get into it, but after 9 years, I learned a hardened AND Wise Lesson. If you're doing most of the lifting for the relationship, think of a way to get out if you confront that other person and they see nothing wrong. Get the fuck out immediately. I will delete someone, quickly! From my life if I feel any resemblance to that previous disaster that was mistaken for a relationship.

Will is being fucked on another level. This woman is manipulative. That fucking travesty of an interview she did with HIM!? Oh, Lord..

Dis

Bro, I STAYED in a fucking toxic relationship with someone who not only didn't appreciate her bills being paid, but taking her ass with me when I could have just went KevinCostnerNo.gif
When I was traveling abroad. I won't get into it, but after 9 years, I learned a hardened AND Wise Lesson. If you're doing most of the lifting for the relationship, think of a way to get out if you confront that other person and they see nothing wrong. Get the fuck out immediately. I will delete someone, quickly! From my life if I feel any resemblance to that previous disaster that was mistaken for a relationship.

Will is being fucked on another level. This woman is manipulative. That fucking travesty of an interview she did with HIM!? Oh, Lord..

Yeah it seems like she brainwashed him or something.

He puts up a extremely reasonable boundary and she acts a victim because of it. (2nd video)

And in the first clip he seems boundaryless almost unhinged. “He was the image” blabla.

And is that letter from Willow real??
UImlQjA.jpg

I dont think so.. but if its real
Damn.. she’s beyond toxic
Maybe she uses 2pac to (systemically) invalidate him

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right

Yeah it seems like she brainwashed him or something.

He puts up a extremely reasonable boundary and she acts a victim because of it. (2nd video)

And in the first clip he seems boundaryless almost unhinged. “He was the image” blabla.

And is that letter from Willow real??
UImlQjA.jpg

I dont think so.. but if its real
Damn.. she’s beyond toxic
Maybe she uses 2pac to (systemically) invalidate him

That letter ... W T F. No way that's real

Top Bottom