• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jada Pinkett-Smith unearths video of her and Tupac singing Fresh Prince song together in high school

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Those concurrent tweets had to be staged to emphasize the whole "Hey look at me I'm the world's biggest cuck!" persona. Right!?
Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

Doczu

In the tweet she's saying that video is before Tupac and.her started having sex. Such sweet much memories who cares how the cuck feels.
Wait, so Will makes a post where he wishes his wife a happy birthday and she tweets something about bangin Tupac?

Man, Will has only two options now:

Suck start a shotgun
Suck start a double barreled shotgun

She has no heart man, no fucking heart. I don't give a shit if this is all a PR stunt just to keep people talking about you.

VN1X

Banned
Everything about that book from title, to the cover to the description just screams narcissism.
Yeah she's honestly narcissism incarnate and the funny thing is, I don't even know her! As a celebrity she has almost full control over how she conducts and sells herself to the general audience yet she opted to go this route? Bizarre.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
These people deserve such little attention but can't help but throw themselves in public for ultimate ridicule. She gets weirder as time goes. Will is like a sidecar which can't be detatched and is along for the ride against his will. Or he's really that stupid.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
It highlights her vulnerability and makes her a positive role model for women of color worldwide.

No Way Friday GIF
Typical of narcissists to portray themselves as victims who had to overcome so much just like that other narcissist Markle. I don't know much about either of them but weren't they brought up middle class or upper middle class?

Hudo

I really wonder why Will hasn't thrown her ass out already. He isn't stupid and he doesn't seem like he'd be a cuck and just take everything this creature of a woman throws at him. There must be something else.

Top Bottom