• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January US Playstation+ games leaked (Don't Starve, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, Brothers)

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I legitimately don't know if I want to. I've heard all about how awful it is...... but FREE? It can't be THAT bad, can it?

I beat Infinite on 360, but I heard the PS3 version was superior, so I'll definitely download that!

I don't want it on my harddrive. It's a waste of space. The only passable way to play DmC, if you plan to play it at all, is on PC.

AlexBasch

Haha, I bought DmC on the last sale it had and haven't gotten around to play it. (Just started DMC3...the other two games do feel a bit old now :S) but I'm cool with Bioshock Infinite, I was waiting on it on Steam.

Great month, not so much on the Vita offerings though.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I'm still pissed that EU got fucking REVENGEANCE and OKAMI HD.

Goddamit.

2 games I would probably only get this way or some other free way is Revengeance and Remember Me. Color me still pissed too.

Nice. I might have to download BS:I just to try out move control on it.

Anyone with a PS4 should be looking forward to Don't Starve. It's a charming, hard as nails, survival game.

Sweet. I sold Infinite to a friend right after beating it and immediately regretted it. It will now be in my collection permanently.

PS+ is incredible.

thefro

Guess I'll wait to play Bioshock Infinite on my PS3... got the PC download code off Amazon in November but haven't gotten around to play it yet on there.

OnlyWonderBoy

Neo Member
Picked up a year subscription for $35 bucks at Best Buy. Figure I can start adding to my eventual PS4 collection as well. Really wanna play DmC and Brothers.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
In the free games section of the Playstation Plus section of the store there is a promo video for January's games.

PS4: Don't Starve
PS3: DmC, Bioshock Infinite, Brothers
Vita: Smart as..., Worms Battle Islands
Guess I'll get brothers. The other games do not interest me

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
It's like all the awesomeness is sucked towards the PS3 and it left Vita in a cold, hard, bitter dust.

Smart as....? WORMS..............??????????

Definitely gonna snag Bioshock Infinite, DmC, and this Brothers game (first I've heard of this one). Vita's selection are just blehhhhhhhhhhhh with just the two above :\

Saganator

Wow what a great list. I knew not buying BioShock Infinite was a good decision, thanks Sony! Don't Starve is great on PC, but for some reason playing it on a console sounds more appealing.

Yanksfan

It's like all the awesomeness is sucked towards the PS3 and it left Vita in a cold, hard, bitter dust.

Smart as....? WORMS..............??????????

Definitely gonna snag Bioshock Infinite, DmC, and this Brothers game (first I've heard of this one). Vita's selection are just blehhhhhhhhhhhh with just the two above :\

Yea, Vita sucks for sure..and I have already beaten the three PS3 games. But the quality is so good there (and it is nice to see PS4 owners get more), that I cannot complain.

My backlog growing everyday
rejoice.png

sadcam.png

vivftp

Damn, bought and finished Bioshock Infinite a bit over a month ago. Ah well. Bound to happen sooner or later with some of the games I own.

Kssio_Aug

A simple game but good to know that we are getting something to PS4 this month! :))
Already finished Bioshock Infinite but amazing game to come to PS Plus! And am much interested in DMC! :))
For Vita, by names none got my interest, but overall is a GREAT month for Plus signatures! :D

Bailers

QHND-N2NJ-JC99

Not using my free 30 day trial (don't have a US credit card) so there you go.

Very nice. I'm set through 2016 or something, but good on you for sharing the love.

My only complaint continues to be the lack of time to play all the plus games that are stacking up on my PS3 hard drive. Resogun has me hooked hard.

Downhome

I bought Infinite a few weeks ago during the sales for like $10 or so. Oh well.

I have been looking for a deal on Brothers though, so thankfully I can end that search now. :)

Teddified

Brothers interests me since so many people like it. I probably never would have bought it, but I suppose I'll play it now to see what it's all about.

rich7sena

Banned
Now I feel really dumb about trading in my PS3 for a $100 gift card at Best Buy. That said, PS+ definitely looks like it will be the best service amongst the current generation of consoles.

CKD5989

I hope this isn't too off topic but unfortunately my launch 60gb OG Playstation 3 died today. Would prefer to have picked up a PS4 but no backwards compatibility is a deal breaker.

I assume the 249.99 PS3 with Last of Us is the way to go but if there's a deal I missed please let me know!

Thanks guys!

khaaan

That's awesome! Those are all games I want to check out, I've even heard I'd be hard pressed to find 10 better games this gen than brothers.

Top Bottom