• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They've already done Taker vs Punk.
They haven't done Taker vs Cena. Mostly because it would get Cena bood more than any other person would. I mean, everybody likes Undertaker. I wish I had a gif of Taker dragging Hogan on the bike.

Kaladin

They haven't done Taker vs Cena. Mostly because it would get Cena bood more than any other person would. I mean, everybody likes Undertaker. I wish I had a gif of Taker dragging Hogan on the bike.

Take vs Cena would have been amazing about 3 - 5 years ago.

That moment was classic, I can still hear the sound of Hogan clattering into the pipes, Big Evil was one of the best Taker phases.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Done.
undertakerhoganm0xxf.gif

Ozone

yeah

PTP were picking on him and he won a match vs. Titus
Holy shit, this dumb face turn might actually save him.

Also, still watching today's NXT and
the swerve after the Paige match
was fantastic. It's hilarious how much better the Divas division is (both in talent and in booking) on NXT than the main roster.

Kaladin

Holy shit, this dumb face turn might actually save him.

Also, still watching today's NXT and
the swerve after the Paige match
was fantastic. It's hilarious how much better the Divas division is (both in talent and in booking) on NXT than the main roster.

The divas division is better because they're given more time than a five minute segment on tv......that and Sara Del Rey.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They have done Taker vs Cena.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The feud with Undertaker was Hogan's best feud since the 80s. It would never have been anywhere near as exciting as zombieTaker. Their old match was pretty dull, but the ones after that were awesome.

Taker bloodying Hogan. Hogan having to face an actual threat. Hogan running over Taker's bike. Taker dragging Hogan. UNDERTAKER KICKING OUT OF THE GOD DAMN LEG DROP.

Hogan let Undertaker kick out of the leg drop and pin him. Hulk Hogan did that. I think that says everything about how Hogan felt about Undertaker and how he felt about HBK. He respected Undertaker. He didn't respect HBK.

The feud with Undertaker was Hogan's best feud since the 80s. It would never have been anywhere near as exciting as zombieTaker. Their old match was pretty dull, but the ones after that were awesome.

Taker bloodying Hogan. Hogan having to face an actual threat. Hogan running over Taker's bike. Taker dragging Hogan. UNDERTAKER KICKING OUT OF THE GOD DAMN LEG DROP.

Hogan let Undertaker kick out of the leg drop and pin him. Hulk Hogan did that. I think that says everything about how Hogan felt about Undertaker and how he felt about HBK. He respected Undertaker. He didn't respect HBK.

Hogan also totally sandbagged the shit out of Taker's chokeslam that finished him off and made it look terrible.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hogan also totally sandbagged the shit out of Taker's chokeslam that finished him off and made it look terrible.

That was after he had all that back surgery. It's very possible his body was just worn out from the match. The match was more intense than any matches he had done since his early WWF days.

And which PPV are you talking about? The Judgment Day where Taker won the title chokeslam was fine.

Why did your post even head in this direction?

icJfmMP4Q.gif

Eff Hogan HBK 4 Lyfe

Kaladin

Yeah but that was back in 2003 with midcard upstart heel Cena against face veteran locker room leader Undertaker.

Now that's a Taker phase I really didn't like, as Kane said this man was not a monster, he became just an ordinary guy.

Now it would be Super Cena vs God Tier Deadman. A true clash of the titans.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why did your post even head in this direction?

Eff Hogan HBK 4 Lyfe

I just called that promo 'Hogan's best promo' a few weeks ago. I didn't say I don't respect HBK or that I even like Hogan. I was just stating that the Taker/Hogan feud was good. Better than it should have been.
undertakerchokedgu84.gif

antonz

Blondes usually aren't my thing but Maryse is just
th_tumblr_lm1tdeOQjY1qbzd8o.gif

I have a picture of me with Andre when I was a kid. I will have to dig it out of storage and scan it.

Top Bottom