• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jason Schreier's new book

cormack12

Gold Member

Fucking hell. Quick GAF, assemble

book-burning.gif

MiguelItUp

Saw this was announced and immediately thought it was gross. I don't understand how anyone would look at this and not think that.

Hudo

Yeah, no. Fuck this asshole. Dude was salty as fuck when the whole shit about Blizzard got revealed without him. Now he's making money again out of it. The guy is not interested in the slightest to actually better the industry and its practices, he's just interested in drama and how it can generate money for him. Dude is disingenuous to the max.

Also, Jason, I know you're reading GAF: You've said a year ago that Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster/Remake "is coming". Where is it?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Branching out into branded toilet paper now, eh, Scheier? Oh how the mighty have fallen. This is gonna be the Schindler's List of Kotaku articles bloated like a corpse found in the harbor after a week and turned into a novel. You like my run on sentence, Mister Author?!?!

Edit: Schreier *
Didn't want to appear unhinged with poor grammar.

Last edited:

Perrott

Gold Member
I don't get all the hate. His first book (which is the only one I've read from him) gave great insight into, for instance, the development of Star Wars 1313, which I found deeply fascinating and I'm grateful for.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Some embarassing responses to this guy in the thread. "Responsible for making gaming worse" - yeah no, a prick with a clear agenda and some bullshit tweets that isn't actually making games isn't responsible for the state of shitty game releases because developers feel like they can't "crunch." The fudge?

I don't get all the hate. His first book (which is the only one I've read from him) gave great insight into, for instance, the development of Star Wars 1313, which I found deeply fascinating and I'm grateful for.

Agreed. Who cares who is delivering the message if the story is one that should be told. Like this:

Is he still in the closet or did he finally embrace his sexuality?

. . .is fucking ridiculous.

Top Bottom