• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Minter's Space Giraffe: Xbox 360 (screens inside)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?t=28649

Many of you will be familiar with Jeff Minter, author of such 8-bit classics as Gridrunner, Trip-a-Tron, Mama Llama, Hover Bovver, Iridis Alpha and Meta-Galactic Llamas Battle at the Edge of Time. And of course Tempest 2000 for the Atari Jaguar. Most recently he co-authored the Xbox 360 music visualizer.

Well, he's just posted some screenshots from his latest game, Space Giraffe, due to be released on Xbox Live Arcade later this year

(Warning, potentially NSFW)

sg8cl8.jpg

sg1jv0.jpg

sg3ht6.jpg

sg5zz1.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Meier said:
smegma... don't look up pictures.

the secretion of a sebaceous gland; specifically : the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin or around the clitoris and labia minora

haha ok

Meier

Earthstrike said:
/Didn't follow advice

*shudders*

Well anyone who's had sex with a girl (without a condom) has probably seen some smegma before.. but it's not quite as gross when it's from that situation. :D

mollipen

Why do people keep buying his games? You're just supporting the furry agenda, folks!

And good God those screenshots look like garbage. We don't need to see what you see every day just because you can't get off of the drugs, Jeff.

oBa

Tempest 3000 was unplayable shit due to the visuals being so overblown they actually impeded with gameplay to the point you couldnt see wtf was going on.

From a tempest 2k fan, I am hoping this is better.

goldenpp72

Didn't this guy put cuss words and such in other games screen shots to prevent big sites like ign from posting them?

Tiktaalik

I read somewhere that the swearing is so that sites like IGN and Gamespot won't publish the screeshots. It won't actually be in the game.

fluff ****er!

jeff minter is great. after he got the visualisation gig on the 360 i've been praying that Unity would be ressurected in some form and this looks like it might be it. if it's driven by the music i feed into it... we're talking all kinds of awesome.

BuzzJive

Jeff Minter broke my heart when he put Unity down. Until I'm actually playing this game, I refuse to believe it exists.

Top Bottom