• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennette McCurdy (iCarly) Dating Andre Drummond

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cast a Latina actress specifically to avoid making the movie look like a "black" film (a la Tyler Perry) and to avoid having a white woman/black male relationship on screen.

http://www.today.com/id/7019342/ns/today-entertainment/t/was-race-issue-hitch-casting/#.Ui7yIz_3MZk

Something I have always wondered about that is kind of related to this. Dave Chappelle is married to an Asian woman. On Chappelle's Show the first one or two times they do a skit where his "wife" is in it, she is played by an Asian actress. But, is quickly changed to a black woman for the remainder of the series.

I've always wondered why that was.

My first thought about this was to hope Andre spends his money wisely. My second thought is dress better Andre. Step your game up and wear something other than track pants. Don't be lazy like most bballer's.

Fuck off to anyone that has a problem with this because of their skin color. And I'd tell that to their face too.

I'm happy for her. Kind of jelly too because she got a man twice her height which is very attractive to me too. So for her, you go gurrl! XD.

Also, why are we automatically assuming they are having sex? I'm pretty sure she isn't looking for some penis and he probably isn't pressuring her into giving him vagina.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm happy for her. Kind of jelly too because she got a man twice her height which is very attractive to me too. So for her, you go gurrl! XD.

Also, why are we automatically assuming they are having sex? I'm pretty sure she isn't looking for some penis and he probably isn't pressuring her into giving him vagina.

Because they're in their 20s, of course they're not just holding hands.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I went on a date with a girl who was like 5'0" once, or close to it. I'm 5'11", though I may have been a little shorter since it was in high school.

Something about it made me feel like a weirdo. I could never do something like this, the huge hand/tiny hand thing is extra creepy.

freshair

The best part is that they met on twitter after declaring he had a crush on her. :lol

Jx5OKZn.jpg

who doesn't want their walls stretched out from time to time?

My first thought about this was to hope Andre spends his money wisely. My second thought is dress better Andre. Step your game up and wear something other than track pants. Don't be lazy like most bballer's.

Fuck off to anyone that has a problem with this because of their skin color. And I'd tell that to their face too.

Right on all points

strobogo

Banned
Apparently men have no idea how vaginas work nor how durable they are. Human beings pop out of them. A big dick won't destroy it. Jennette McCurdy was hot as fuck when she had the thickness. She still is hot, though. It's weird that I thought Carly would when end up being the hot one, but she has yet to stop looking like a kid.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
When they have sex it's probably like that Kennedy Kressler cheerleader video.

Didn't ever want to think of that again. Thnx
Apparently men have no idea how vaginas work nor how durable they are. Human beings pop out of them. A big dick won't destroy it. Jennette McCurdy was hot as fuck when she had the thickness. She still is hot, though. It's weird that I thought Carly would when end up being the hot one, but she has yet to stop looking like a shovel.

fixed

Apparently men have no idea how vaginas work nor how durable they are. Human beings pop out of them. A big dick won't destroy it. Jennette McCurdy was hot as fuck when she had the thickness. She still is hot, though. It's weird that I thought Carly would when end up being the hot one, but she has yet to stop looking like a kid.

Oh, I don't think they expect it'll be destroyed, per-se... it's just insecurity that they won't measure up and could never be as pleasing in bed.

This thread is embarrassing. It's 2013; their race shouldn't even be discussed on this forum out of respect for them as human beings. However, I realize GAF isn't quite as progressive as it used to be.

Although, it seems we have moved to the more appropriate topic of 'how?'/I]

This thread is embarrassing. It's 2013; their race shouldn't even be discussed on this forum out of respect for them as human beings. However, I realize GAF isn't quite as progressive as it used to be.

Although, it seems we have moved to the more appropriate topic of 'how?'

Pfffftt, I've read topics from GAF back in the day. It's ridiculous how much better it is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Although, it seems we have moved to the more appropriate topic of 'how?'/I]

Couldn't you make the argument that if it didn't matter, there wouldn't be a thread? Plenty of 'new' celebrity couples that don't get threads.

justjohn

Jelly
Black dudes/ white girl relationships always get shade thrown at it. Fuck off a let them date whoever they want.
wtzgU.gif
Yep.dont give a fuck though personally. I'll be damned if I spend my short life on this planet tiptoeing around this issue. Its their problem not mine.

My point is that it shouldn't be a thread on GAF. Of course, race matters to racists.
I read the first page and what I see is a thread remarking on the size difference between the two of them, then someone farting out "Why does a black man dating a white woman make people so angry?". So after that I don't know how bad the thread has derailed, but is it just a little bit possible that you're projecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom