• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Lawrence gets a pixie hair cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry1594

Urban Dictionary describes it the best:

http://i.imgur.com/0Pb9apB.jpg[ /IMG][/QUOTE]
dealwithit.gif
[quote="Coreda, post: 88918251"]Unofficial female short hair thread?

Jane Birkin has to get a mention (mostly because she was so gorgeous otherwise)[/QUOTE]
Same with Elsa Pataky
[QUOTE][IMG]http://d277vln4jzkhhg.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Elsa-Pataky-Inaugural-Oceana-Ball-April-2013.jpg

nOoblet16

yea fuck this, she's fuckin' adorable.

iWxUOsH.gif

if you are turned off by the short cut you are dead inside. have fun being dead.

I love short hair on women, she looks cute here. I don't get why so many people get turned off by it because they believe short hair = looks like a boy. Well if that were true, then shouldn't a man with long hair look like a girl?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not into short hair, but it actually suits her.

Kingbrave

Guys, you are focused on the wrong part of her body.

Personally my eyes never make it that high up on a girl.

Boobs are the greatest thing ever.

Hindle

Banned
The hairstyle makes her look older, long hair is much more suited to her facial structure.

I still would though

Sialeeds

I love short hair on women, she looks cute here. I don't get why so many people get turned off by it because they believe short hair = looks like a boy. Well if that were true, then shouldn't a man with long hair look like a girl?

I also do not understand. I have short hair and I don't look like a boy. Anyway, I don't understand this discussion around the new hair cut of Jennifer Lawrence.

How can you tell what a girl is if they have short hair?!?

In all seriousness though, the reason why this haircut looks bad on her is because of the stupid bangs. Shorten that shit down. That only works on really specific faces.

I love short hair, it makes a lot of women look a lot more mature. Long hair looks good, but it looks so juvenile on so many women.

Ptaaty

I don't like short hair on women. They can still be pretty/attractive...but never as much as if it is longer. Shoulder length is my line.

I may be extreme...but I even apply it to bangs...I don't like them. They can look cute on a little kid, but otherwise, I would rather not.

TheExodu5

Banned
I don't like short hair on women. They can still be pretty/attractive...but never as much as if it is longer. Shoulder length is my line.

I may be extreme...but I even apply it to bangs...I don't like them. They can look cute on a little kid, but otherwise, I would rather not.

I'm half in your boat, half out. Shoulder length or longer, and bangs are my weakness. Emma Stone in TAS looked great.

jWILL253

Banned
When threads like this pop up, it makes me worry about certain gaffers.

JLaw is hot, and looks even better with that haircut. You all have shitty taste...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yea fuck this, she's fuckin' adorable.

iWxUOsH.gif

if you are turned off by the short cut you are dead inside. have fun being dead.
Why are there so few frames? That looks like a fun gif

She looks adorable, cuts like this just aren't my preference. Nothing wrong with mixing things up now and again!

For my tastes nothing has suited her more than her looks throughout Silver Linings Playbook...
I mean... my word.

It's not a TERRIBLE haircut, but it looks better when she doesn't emo it up, like in the GIFs with all the text up above. The weird GIF with like three frames makes it look more natural, and better. I think she's just cute enough that she'd look okay with most haircuts, at this point in her life.

Dali

I really love short hair but Jennifer Lawrence isn't attractive enough to pull it off. She was ok before but after is a huge downgrade. Miley, keira knightly, Rihanna, Natalie Portman, Emma... All super hot and able to pull it off. I think Jennifer's chunkiness is the problem. Instead cute and sexy she ends up looking like an average chubby southern woman.

Edit: just saw the animated gif of her. I change my opinion to it being a lateral move not a downgrade.

Ithil

I really love short hair but Jennifer Lawrence isn't attractive enough to pull it off. She was ok before but after is a huge downgrade. Miley, keira knightly, Rihanna, Natalie Portman, Emma... All super hot and able to pull it off. I think Jennifer's chunkiness is the problem. Instead cute and sexy she ends up looking like an average chubby southern woman.

...Miley?

Edit: just saw the animated gif of her. I change my opinion to it being a lateral move not a downgrade.

How on earth is she chubby? If she is chubby, what does a thin girl look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom