• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Lawrence Is on the Cover of Vogue (US) x 4

Man, sometimes GAF is super disappointing. Like, I get it you don't like her, but the vitriol is so absolutely embarrassing.

Judging by its hate bandwagons, GAF is 90 percent hipster. It hates anything too mainstream, and America's current sweetheart of course fits the bill.

Even by the usual standards Jennifer Lawrence profiles remain about as predictable and publicist-approved as celebrity profiles get. The stuff about Passengers was kind of interesting.

And her (working) relationship with Aronofsky seems just as volatile and weird as her old one with David O. Russell.

First 2 covers look great. 4th one is really odd and I can't make out what's going on in it.

The flavor text on the 1st cover is really cringe-worthy, though.

Eidan

Eh, Munn and Fox are just mediocre actors. They always have been, so I don't know about all that. I will say the Lawrence hate is a tad odd though.

It's pretty easy.

Very popular actress.

That's all you need to get tons of hate from a lot of people here.

Keri

The fourth picture doesn't look right. I can't put my finger on what's wrong with it, but it doesn't actually look like Lawrence to me. Its still a beautiful picture (like the rest), I just never would have guessed it was intended to be Lawrence.

Love Webber's and even kind of like the last one, but once you catch how the eyes are looking in slightly different directions in that one you can't unsee.

Max_Po

Banned
Another overrated actress. I haven't seen anything mind blowing from her roles... she is just the next lady in red to cater to people.

Congratulations to her ....

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Crazy that she is only like 26....feels like she has been around forever already lol.

Second one sucks.

Like, they do know white on white doesn't work even if you sprinkle a bit of grey around. You shouldn't need to focus to see.

Monocle

Good covers.

Second one sucks.

Like, they do know white on white doesn't work even if you sprinkle a bit of grey around. You shouldn't need to focus to see.
No it bloody well doesn't. The composition is good, her hair looks fab, and the branch in the background creates contrast at the focal point, her head.

The second is best, the forth is my least favorite. That pic of Lawrence while being different just seems off-putting for some reason.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I keep looking at the fourth one. She looks like a Muppet. She has a long neck but that rendition of her emphasises it.

Ivan 3414

Eh, Munn and Fox are just mediocre actors. They always have been, so I don't know about all that. I will say the Lawrence hate is a tad odd though.

Munn received hate long before she had any major acting roles. She had tons of shit flung at her during her G4 stint, and for pretty ridiculous reasons

Pilgrimzero

Actors that GAF hates for no reason:

• Jennifer Lawrence
  • Olivia Munn
  • Megan Fox

I work with Olivia Munns sister. Found this out about a month ago. Wondered why she had Psylock stuff in her office. Thought she was a fan of the character. Turns out her sister is the actress.

Top Bottom