• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jet Set Radio HD Coming To PS Vita

Septimus

Hopefully since this is on the other non-touch platforms there will be a toggle/normal controls as well. That said, I'll still give it a go with touch at first to see if I like it.

woah woah woah woah

I had no idea this game was slated for the PC as well. Sega is doing God's work with this Vita version now too.

*bows*

I'm liking the trend of HD collections coming to vita. Shouldn't have too much graphical compromise and the price will probably be low enough for me to double dip if it's a franchise I love.

Speaking of which, any prices for this collection?

dose

I've always wanted to try this game- I never got a chance back in the day. Day one for my Vita, assuming the price is right.

Played (and finished) it for the first time last month on the DC and personally wasn't impressed at all. The controls were bad and the tutorial was terrible. The soundtrack is great and the graphical style is cool, but apart from that I can't see the appeal of it. Hopefully they've done a lot of updating for the new versions.

GeoramA

I'm liking the trend of HD collections coming to vita. Shouldn't have too much graphical compromise and the price will probably be low enough for me to double dip if it's a franchise I love.

Speaking of which, any prices for this collection?
Probably $10 like the other Dreamcast remasters.

Good to see some companies have a fucking clue on how to make money. So many people sitting on countless titles I'd rebuy, twice even. Now get Shenmue I+II out on everything Sega. I demand it.

Ryuuga

Banned
The list of titles that will lead up to my eventual vita purchase grows. There's basically a lock for HD classics, but I'm looking to see more original content made for the system. Here's hoping that's what we'll see at E3 this year and onwards.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Played it for the first time last month on the DC and personally wasn't impressed at all. The controls were bad and the tutorial was terrible. The soundtrack is great and the graphical style is cool, but apart from that I can't see the appeal of it. Hopefully they've done a lot of updating for the new versions.

if thats your problem with it you might want to try jet set radio future for the xbox they refined the controls a lot for that one

dose

if thats your problem with it you might want to try jet set radio future for the xbox they refined the controls a lot for that one
Cool, hopefully they've done the same for these then as the controls in the DC version are very poor in places.

2838077_o.gif

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I was planning on getting this for 360... but now I'm definitely getting it for Vita. That will be too awesome on my commute.

Seik

Banned
Spot on, SEGA! Day 1!

JSR on the go is the real deal, KA-CHING!

We need more dreamcast goodness for the Vita.

KalBalboa

Banned
The perfect storm would be buy one get two on PS3 and Vita for $10, but I won't hold my breath... it's hard to say how the pricing will break down.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Oh wow, that will look glorious on the Vita screen. Sounds like a Dreamcast come true.

I really hope they go for 60 fps, though. Would be a nice upgrade!

SykoTech

2 pages and no trolling about port ?

Very disapointed in GAF today ;)

Heh, I guess you missed this one.

More ports, just what the Vita needs. At this rate the Vita will forever remain on my Amazon wishlist. If the PSN version is a one time fee that works on both PS3 & Vita then we're all good here.

Just one person though. I guess JSR brings out the best in most people. :)

Ravage

Damn i can only imagine how awesome the colours will look on that OLED screen. Really smart decision by Sega, the Vita version might very well end up being the best version.

ranmafan

JSR for the Vita, awesome. The vita just gets better and better for me. Will certainly pick this up when its available.

spats

Have never played a JSR game before, but I've listened to the OST's multiple times. I'll propably have to get this if the pricing is reasonable.

Top Bottom