• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jet Set Radio HD Coming To PS Vita

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wonder how open the PC version will be for this. I could completely see people taking the skins from JSRF and making them work in this.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Good news, I would love to this become a trend. But I didn't liked the game in my DC, so I will skip this.

MDSLKTR

Don't worry, I'm sure the 3ds will get a version as well...

jet_grind_radio-171712-1.jpeg

Well played.

mangaroo

Banned
Yes, perfect! I was so bummed when I heard it wasn't coming to vita, the PS3 is just too much effort to turn on just for this. Perfect for me as a handheld, having played the previous one quite a lot.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I'm waiting for the next Vita bundle with a game and limited edition novelty item to splurge. Hatsune Miku pre-orders are maxed everywhere, I checked.

segarr

I'm so tired of keeping an original Xbox just to play this game. Can only hope the success of JSR HD ensures JSRF release next year.

They better deliver on the JSRF sound track too.

No reason to leave Panzer Dragoon Orta in original Xbox legacy hell either.

I think both JSRF and PDO are backwards compatible.

Fantastic, it really is a perfect fit. Between this and Sony devoting the entirety of their E3 to nothing but Vita, there's a lot to be excited about.

Maedhros

Sorry to be THAT guy... but do you guys are making parallels between Vita and Dreamcast?

I hope Vita doesn't ends like Dreamcast. =(

Very nice addition to the Vita line-up.

Pistolero

Fantastic, it really is a perfect fit. Between this and Sony devoting the entirety of their E3 to nothing but Vita, there's a lot to be excited about.

Is Sony dedicating the bulk of their conference to Vita a simple speculation on your part or a confirmation/news of some sort?

Now, regarding JSR, that is a most welcome announcement, provided that they take advantage of Vita input mechanisms!

mangaroo

Banned
Is Sony dedicating the bulk of their conference to Vita a simple speculation on your part or a confirmation/news of some sort?

Now, regarding JSR, that is a most welcome announcement, provided that they take advantage of Vita input mechanisms!

To be honest, the game was pretty wicked back then even without the touch inputs. Only thing I hope they managed to do well was the spraying - hopefully some cool input system.. shapes are fine (like we were doing with the DC/xbox thumbsticks). The Vita thumbsticks don't have enough grip...touch screen/rear will be better.

Also I doubt PS3 won't get any attention at E3.

Vitacat

I loved this game on DC.

If this HD remake were a Vita exclusive, I might consider buying a Vita for it.

But since it's also coming to XB360, which I already own, I will just get that version. I know, not portable, but IMO the Vita is kinda big to be truly portable in the modern mobile device sense. If it was more like the Xperia Play maybe.

RpgN

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't Sonic Adventure games and Space Channel 5 bad versions on the PS3? What makes this a faithful port that takes full advantage of the hardware on both the PS3 and PS Vita? Bear in mind I haven't read any news when it was first announced on the PS3/Xbox 360 or looked into the rest of the dreamcast ports.

I wish they would announce JSR Xbox, Otogi games and PDO. My Xbox died a long time ago and I had to get rid of those games :( I've completed the dreamcast game and thought it was great while not perfect with the controls. If this version is going to be excellent, then I might double dip.

Nice! Perfect suite for the Vita, I can add it to the slowly growing list of titles that would make one worth the pick up. Hopefully they get it at 60fps as well - that would kick ass.

P90

There are no words for how happy I am.

First Kojima drops the Z.O.E bomb and now this :D

ZOE? Yes! Where have I been? PDO, too or is that just a rumor? Does Sony read my posts here!?

Back OT, this is awesome. I'm just waitin' for the Vita price drop. Several games will be in the queue.

Top Bottom