• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JOHN WICK Trailer - Keanu Reeves as a Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Poster.

xs43l5E.jpg

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
At first i read the thread title as "keanu plays a woman" and i was just thinking, "Oh, God, a new chapter of Sad Keanu."

But this movie looks dope and has TONS of my favorite b- and c-list celebs in it. Norman Reedus, Ian McShane, Willem Dafoe? HNNGGGGG! Day one.

edit: Oh shit-- I thought it was Norman Reedus. That's Alfie Allen at the gas station. Shiiiiiit. John Wick gonna feed him his DnB!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
So this is the proper way to make Jack Reacher then. No midget, no couch-jumping. Just America's immortal prince.

Wiktor

So this is the proper way to make Jack Reacher then. No midget, no couch-jumping. Just America's immortal prince.

Cruise was a great Reacher though. Plus this seems a lot heavier on action.

But Keanu will soon play japanese Reacher anyway :)

wow im surprised that the IGN player isnt that shitty old one. havent been to that site in ages.

on topic. the film looks dope. will watch!. his last film, Man of Tai Chi was extremely fun to watch.

Other than the motivation to get him back in to the game (which almost feels like parody in the trailer), it looks bad ass. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom