• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JOHN WICK Trailer - Keanu Reeves as a Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugatrix

Theon Greyjoy in this

imagine Keanu doing this

ramsay-theon.gif

Tansut

As silly as it seems for the character's motivation, killing the puppy already makes me hate the bad guy way more than most villains of this ilk.

And yeah, this looks awesome.

Maddocks

everytime theon was on screen I kept expected him to say,"My father bent the knee, no shame in it."

But looks badass, will watch in theaters.

Raptor

"Its personal"

You know shit will hit the fucking fan when he said that!

Fuck looks insane that I will probably buy the damn bluray just cause how he shots.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Well, that looks like a good heap of fun. After so many Expendables-like tripe it was about time somebody released a good action film with the right tone.

I'm in.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Now I know why it feels so oddly familiar and why I liked the trailer so much: it's basically Collateral meets Shoot'em up. Two of the greatest thriller/action films of the past decade rolled together.

They killed the puppy that was given to him by his dying (now deceased) wife, and Keanu sells the line.

Put the right script, the right people, and a knowing sense of the absurd behind this man and he will give you gold.

Hope the rest of the film lives up to the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom