• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JOHN WICK Trailer - Keanu Reeves as a Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendero

Stylish Keanu back in full form?
And all for a murdered dog?
with Theon and Dafoe?

Hollywood, this is how you do it.

Denton

You know, I would like nothing better than for Keanu to become bad ass action hero Liam Neeson-style. And this looks like a great step towards that. Please be good, finished movie!

Christine

You know, I would like nothing better than for Keanu to become bad ass action hero Liam Neeson-style. And this looks like a great step towards that. Please be good, finished movie!

He just turned 50. I wouldn't mind even a little if Keanu becomes the #1 A list action hero for the next ten to twelve years. It's his turn.

They killed his fucking dog? AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE

First, they stole his car.

"It's not what you did, it's who you did it to."

While stealing his car, they killed his dog, that was the last gift given to him by his dying wife.

I truly admire the lack of subtlety and nuance at play. Nothing is subverted, hell, they're splitting the bet and hitting each hand like they've got nothing to lose.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
15033409357_ac27aae1e3_o.gif

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Looks good.

I just dont like how they instantly show his tattoos to illustrate his dark past as a hitman. Hollywood giving tattoos a bad stigma once again.

The only time I can recall where tattoos in movies were used on someone who wouldnt hurt a fly was prison break.

Okay, end rant.

Risible

A) Good guy Keanu? Check.
B) Murdered dog, last gift from dying wife? Check.
C) Gunkata type stuff? Check.
D) Keanu going fucking HAM? Check.

I don't do the theater as much as I used to, but I will show my support for the nicest guy in Hollywood and be there Day motherfucking One.

fader

The action looks good and they even have Reek!.

But why does every movie have the same set up?

"Ohhhh My wife died... Ohhhh My girlfriend died.... Ohhhh You did something and now its personal..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom