• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lance Reddick (and Keanue Reeves) will return in Ballerina (the Ana De Armas John Wick spin-off)

Bragr

Banned
The fates, for once, have spun a thread worth celebrating, as Lance Reddick shot some scenes for Ballerina before he passed away.

"...Ballerina – which stars Ana de Armas as the titular assassin – will feature familiar faces from the wider John Wick universe. That includes Ian McShane’s Winston, the late Lance Reddick as Charon, and a certain Keanu Reeves."

"Ian has a little bit more to do, and John Wick is an extended cameo. He shot for about a week. Lance shot for a day," Lee said, hinting that Charon’s role would be slightly smaller than Wick’s part.

https://www.gamesradar.com/ballerina-john-wick-spin-off-keanu-reeves-lance-reddick-cameos/

GettyImages-457704962.jpg

ana-de-armas-blade-runner-2.jpg

There's enough footage to create an entirely new movie? I must say I'm impressed, though it will be a challenge on how it will fit together.

She was far and away the best part of the latest james bond movie, which was pretty awful otherwise, just like the one before it. After that scene, I'll definitely watch her in this.

TastyPastry

i've been a ana de armas fanboy ever since blade runner. loved her in james bond and knock knock too. legit really excited for ballerina just for her.

Top Bottom