• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (PS3, CC2) and new TV anime announced

Going to be interesting to see how Jonathon Joestar and any other part 1 and 2 characters that never had stands play when most of the cast is going to obviously have them.

Dio and Joseph are covered, though.

The main characters have Hamon or however the style was called, and the enemies are either zombies, vampires, or something stronger. Let‘s not forget about the cyborg nazi with a laser eye either. I‘m sure they‘ll be fine.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Young joseph has me hyped. I wonder how william and jonothan are gonna play.

Akainu

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vm1yI.jpg

m5Ppd.jpg

I CLAIM THE OT

I CLAIM EVERYTHING

http://youtu.be/58y-97QqsQk?t=14s

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
What the nonsense teaser turned out to be a JoJo fighter? That is not only awesome but it retroactively makes perfect sense.

Nairume

Banned
No, Phantom Blood. But it starting at part 1 could also mean it's going to be a looooooooong adaptation. If it covers the rest, it will be amazing.

Just before they unveiled the game, they mentioned that the series is going to cover everything up to and through Jojolion.

I don't think it'll be all that long. The old OVAs covered most of Stardust Crusaders in about 13 episodes. Given the following parts are about as long as it, and the first two are a lot shorter, they could either run through the whole thing in a few longer seasons or draw it out to where each part gets its own season.

There's a part 8? :eek:
Jojolion. It's going on now.

Didn't they have a phantom blood movie already?
Stardust Crusaders had an OVA. Doesn't mean they can't adapt either of them when covering the whole series.

Hmmm... the trailer only shows Part 1 to 7. I wonder if the news article was a mistake.
They might have got confused at the earlier trailer for the anime that did include Jojolion.

Takao

Banned
Someone brought over Fist of the North Star they have to do this.

Fist of the North Star has nothing to do with this. Tecmo Koei will practically localize anything. Scamco? Not so much.

probably not, otherwise it will also be on 360. at least US release is not in the plan when they're making it. they could later decide to bring it over.

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle*, and One Piece: Pirate Warriors disagrees with you.

*Okay, technically only released in Latin America, and Europe.

Just before they unveiled the game, they mentioned that the series is going to cover everything up to and through Jojolion.

I don't think it'll be all that long. The old OVAs covered most of Stardust Crusaders in about 13 episodes. Given the following parts are about as long as it, and the first two are a lot shorter, they could either run through the whole thing in a few longer seasons or draw it out to where each part gets its own season.

Eh, I would hope they don't do another repeat of the Stardust Crusader OVAs. I mean, they cut out my favorite fights :(

Nairume

Banned
Errr, is the anime trailer online anywhere? I can't seem to view the actual conference video. It keeps timing out. Thanks!
I don't know if anybody has split it out like they've done with the game trailer, but here is where the anime trailer is on the conference portion if you get get it to load.

Eh, I would hope they don't do another repeat of the Stardust Crusader OVAs. I mean, they cut out my favorite fights :(

I've never got around to watching it. What fights did they cut? They better not have cut out the Gambler/Gamer brothers because those were great fights.

Kusagari

We're lucky Scamco's even bringing One Piece: Pirate Warriors over.

I'm not getting my hopes up on this coming over.

I've never got around to watching it. What fights did they cut? They better not have cut out the Gambler/Gamer brothers because those were great fights.

They kept in Gambler, but cut the Gamer brothers. And among my favorite fights, they cut the magnet lady's, the bird's, and the dream guy's. There were also more cut, but I didn't really care about them as much.

And really, it was a weird adaptation in general because a good chunk of the fights they kept in were Polnareff's. Felt more like Polnareff's Bizarre Adventure.

Top Bottom