• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (PS3, CC2) and new TV anime announced

Nairume

Banned
Indeed friend, join us in manga gaf to discuss

If those are the intentions of the anime then they'll have to take liberties then. A budget to animate everything is unlikely. We'll probably get only major arcs and hopefully little to no filler.
Filler from the manga itself would be hard, since it really doesn't have all that much in the way of real filler.

Like, maybe the arc from part 4 where Josuke and Okuyasu go for italian food but why would you ever want that cut?

Filler from the manga itself would be hard, since it really doesn't have all that much in the way of real filler.

Like, maybe the arc from part 4 where Josuke and Okuyasu go for italian food but why would you ever want that cut?

I was saying they should avoid filler. The chapter of Italian food should be kept in as it was a constant wtf moment <3.

Nairume

Banned
Um, it's pretty damn big, bro. Maybe not here.
Yeah, it'd be weird for it to not be all that big and still continue in a major publication for 25 straight years.

I was saying they should avoid filler. The chapter of Italian food should be kept in as it was a constant wtf moment <3.
Ah. Yeah, hopefully they don't add all that much, but it's not like they'll run out of source material any time soon.

Zekes!

Looks hot

Fuck this makes me wanna finish Stone Ocean, Steel Ball Run and catch up with JoJolion

Josuke, Bruno and Rohan

those are my dudes

kuroshiki

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was so confused when I saw this thread in my subscriptions.

I feel ashamed that I still don't get their cryptic clues.

Oh well. WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

LProtag

Oh sweet, it totally is. Though I'm not a huge fan of 3D fighting but whatever.

Another game for me to be terrible at!

Someone please gif Joseph running away. :D

http://youtu.be/qOPqmpzlAE8?t=1m

4r89d.gif

shaowebb

I saw the thread title change.

I found the post I was expecting sooner than I expected.

I leave content.

Ditto here. As soon as I saw that this was a new Jojo fighter I knew I would see God's Beard floored with hype. Congrats man. This is to you what Iron Fist announced was to me. Can't wait for the OT.

Takao

Banned
yaueZ.png

6vxNp.jpg

glsqq.jpg

NLXY2.jpg

YNnru.jpg

amv0N.jpg

bjMa7.jpg

zuiIt.jpg

QITHB.jpg

c7i13.jpg

Also, copy/paste fail or mistaken hint? The copyright notice at the bottom of the page makes reference to both PS3 and PSP.

THe trailer seems to list the seasons until Steel ball run, without Jojolion...is that right?

I think Jojolion might be too new for there to be a serviceable roster. I'm thinking the anime is possible because they don't even have to work on that part for a long-ass time if it truly is a full adaptation. By the time they get there, Araki might be wrapping it up. With the game, they're working on it now.

Top Bottom