• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Tall4Life

I liked the plot of the last episode though that had to be the worst animated episode yet. Yikes. I rarely notice bad animation but good lord I was distracted by how ugly everything was.

Thud

So what're we getting this week? Tag it if you have to

image.php

Combined with this

This is one of the few occasions where we legitimately can't explain what's coming this week without huge blocks of spoiler bars because what the fuck Araki

Just sit back, wait for the preview, and let's all breakdown breakdown together~

Next episode is the beginning of the end a la the Dio's World arc in Particular 3.
That's what I was thinking, nice to have it confirmed though. Got to say after not feeling it originally, Part 4 is my favorite so far. It's one of those things that's much better in retrospect because you can look back and go "huh, now it all makes sense"

Mista Koo

this wink wink nudge nudge crap is annoying. stop it.
just wait for the episode
Frankly that's the reason I'd never follow GAF threads for any new anime I'm watching. A little while ago I realized that many gaffers who watch this show did that from the start.

The worst part? Even after the one millionth time that no manga spoilers image was posted some people still whine about people like me and you who don't want that crap in here :)

Because I feel this needs mentioning, for the love of Araki do not look at comments for YouTube videos of songs that get referenced in JoJo if you want to avoid spoilers.

Things can get out of hand very quickly >.>

Demoli

this wink wink nudge nudge crap is annoying. stop it.
just wait for the episode

What wink wink nudge nudge.

The next episode is called "Bites the Dust, Part 1"

Which stand did you think was gonna feature?

Because I feel this needs mentioning, for the love of Araki do not look at comments for YouTube videos of songs that get referenced in JoJo if you want to avoid spoilers.

Things can get out of hand very quickly >.>

Also this.

Super Heavy spoilers on the first comment already.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I like how a ton of the Queen Videos have nothing but Jojo References in the comments.

I would recommend you don't read the Youtube comments on Random Queen Songs.

Pompadour

I like how a ton of the Queen Videos have nothing but Jojo References in the comments.

This is completely insane to me as an English Jojo fan since 2003. I always had this sense that Jojo deserved to be more popular but I never thought it's popularity would be this pervasive.

It's never too late for Jojo to be mainstream!
I find it interesting that even 20 years later DiU is still cutting edge. Same for Battle Tendency. Phantom Blood and SDC probably don't age the best, but even in todays modern time you can tell how Araki wanted to progress his story and put his own mark on the manga industry.

I'd imagine even now Jotaro and DIO are more well-known than the manga they came from thanks to memes, but no doubt having a Stardust Crusaders anime adaptation on Crunchyroll should have helped the series be more well-known among baka gaijins in America.

I'd imagine even now Jotaro and DIO are more well-known than the manga they came from thanks to memes, but no doubt having a Stardust Crusaders anime adaptation on Crunchyroll should have helped the series be more well-known among baka gaijins in America.
These the same baka gaijins that complain about filler in DiU?

Philippo

I hope that the occasional low quality animations are because DP kept saving money so that they can use Another One Bites the Dust in the upcoming episodes, they have to.

Tizoc

Yup they contain spoilers ;P
Just enjoy the hit Queen song.
That guitar is sooooooooooooo good.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Man I am pumped to find out what the excitement is all about next year.

On a funny note though, is it possible to actually have the actual Queen song in an episode of JOJO at all or is it too expensive, out of place etc?

Mista Koo

On a funny note though, is it possible to actually have the actual Queen song in an episode of JOJO at all or is it too expensive, out of place etc?
Too expensive. But I want a fan release to go crazy and put all the referenced music with their characters/stands. There would be a lot of Pink Floyd.

Riposte

I didn't expect them to go all the way to the end in a single run. Well, time for one of the most hype finales in JoJo.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
They're keeping Bite the Dust as per episode name right? They're not gonna call it something else later on?

Top Bottom