• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Breads

Banned
Gonna try to not post any more about DIU in this thread until it's over. As a manga reader I don't want to ruin anything for the anime viewers. Have fun and keep spoiilers in the other thread!

Philippo

What the fuck is going onnnn?

Grondhog Day??

Is the time rewind going to cancel Rohan's death???

How can there be a more perfect ability for Kira, he's okay with living the same day over and over as long as everybody leaves him alone????

Also is there a reason why both Dio and Kira now have time manipulation powers?????

Neoxon

Apparently. There's some fanart I've seen of him trying to hang out and be buddies with Kira, including one where he ends up showing Kira one of the Addams family movies (I think).
Actually, I think I know what you're talking about. Unfortunately, my Japanese is sub-par, so I couldn't understand most of that fan-made comic.

Actually, I think I know what you're talking about. Unfortunately, my Japanese is sub-par, so I couldn't understand most of that fan-made comic.

My Japanese is non-existent. I remember seeing a translation of that comic somewhere (it was a while back though), and the translation had them seeing one of the Addams Family movies. That being said, I can't remember where I found that translation, and I don't know how good the translation was.

Philippo

Now is the time to remind everyone that all of these questions can be answered with "Bites the Dust part 2 is next week, please stay tuned."

That first question can only be answered with "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" unfortunately.

I forgot one very important question though: is changing your hair color through a simple brush Killer Queen's newest 4th ability??????

convo

This is by far the most confusing JoJo episode.

This power is way too fucking strange and convoluted.

Kira actually explained it well enough. Practiacally every detail was laid out by him to Hayato. But boy you can bet that Kira got the most bullshit arsenal of OP pls nerf this abilities.
This is a great tool for a killer that wants a quiet life, i forgot everything after this point and minus the finale. I am excited because i am blanking out on what happens next.

JayEH

one thing i didn't like was you couldn't hear Rohan very clearly when he got blown up compared to the game. maybe that's what they were going for though.

i always thought it was sweet that rohan's last word was Koichi. the bromance never let up till the end.

So glad it was a time loop situation or else Id have been depressed about both Hayato dying and then Rohan dying right on the edge of finally telling everyone who this guy even was. Dont know how Hayato can escape this loop and make it to being able to save him and his mom and the others

Why couldnt they make this an hour long episode :(

Kthulhu

Lol yeah Kira was using reverse-Just for Men.

Wanna know something really spooky?

Freddie Mercury died 25 years ago yesterday.

What a coincidence.

Grondhog Day??

Is the time rewind going to cancel Rohan's death???

How can there be a more perfect ability for Kira, he's okay with living the same day over and over as long as everybody leaves him alone????

Also is there a reason why both Dio and Kira now have time manipulation powers?????

To answer your questions...

Yup

You'll see.

I know right.

You'll see.

CyHViOkUUAA2eSU.jpg:large

Kenstar

People are asking why the power works the way it does: If it just blew people up in one more death or so it'd be super obvious that people die when approaching or trying to meet with that kid with regards to kira, and they'd put 2 and 2 together anyway and assume dad is kira. By going back an hour he traumatizes the boy, get's to explode someone, and no one can tell that hayato has any relation to kira, as hayato would need to eventually avoid being asked just to get on with the rest of his day.

People are asking why the power works the way it does: If it just blew people up in one more death or so it'd be super obvious that people die when approaching or trying to meet with that kid with regards to kira, and they'd put 2 and 2 together anyway and assume dad is kira./QUOTE]

Why does that matter?He can simply kill them all now once they find out.

Neoxon

People are asking why the power works the way it does: If it just blew people up in one more death or so it'd be super obvious that people die when approaching or trying to meet with that kid with regards to kira, and they'd put 2 and 2 together anyway and assume dad is kira. By going back an hour he traumatizes the boy, get's to explode someone, and no one can tell that hayato has any relation to kira, as hayato would need to eventually avoid being asked just to get on with the rest of his day.
It just works, guys.

I'm ever so slightly miffed that I ended up spoiling a portion of Bites the Dust last week when playing the JoJo PS3 game, I told myself I wouldn't finish the part 4 segment until after I'd watched it but I just couldn't resist unlocking my man Rohan.
Unfortunately due to the slapdash way story mode works with the character selection it jumped straight from Josuke getting his hair insulted to BITES THE DUST, and heck I wasn't even sure he was gonna be there since Kira in standard form was DLC content.
Safe to say when slicked back hair Kira pulled off his super move on me I was just like WHATWHATWHATWHAT?!
Fortunately I did avoid the spoileriffic loading text outside the words
"time loop"

Anyway, this shit is mad hype.

Astral

People are asking why the power works the way it does: If it just blew people up in one more death or so it'd be super obvious that people die when approaching or trying to meet with that kid with regards to kira, and they'd put 2 and 2 together anyway and assume dad is kira./QUOTE]

Why does that matter?He can simply kill them all now once they find out.

It only activates when they question Hayato about him or Hayato spills the beans. If the crew finds out somehow that anyone approaching this kid dies and that his dad is obviously Kira, then they'll have no need to approach the kid anymore and can go straight after Kira. Actually Kira's cover was blown the moment Rohan died because everyone knew Rohan was gonna question Hayato.

Episode 35 - Bites the Dust, Part 1

Bruuuuuuuh.

Kira not only got an ability upgrade, but a hair upgrade. This man went from jet black spiky hair to salt and pepper gelled hair just by brushing it. lol

This ability is hax. I kinda already knew that AOBTD involved time-rewinding, but I didn't know the other details of the power.

I was on the verge of rioting when Rohan blew up. Please don't take best sensei from us. 🙏 🙏 🙏

At this point I basically expect every main villain in Jojo to have something to do with time and its passage.

Dio/Pillar Men - immortality
Dio P3 - time stop
P4 - BZaDust

what a cool power. makes the intro even better.

but why does he have to tell the boy pretty much everything?!

That's the most consistent thing. Dude has gloated at every opportunity he could.

what a cool power. makes the intro even better.

but why does he have to tell the boy pretty much everything?!

because he thinks bites the dust is invincible and there no way he can stop him now

also btw to anybody who has listen to the full version of great days, know you know why it rewinds during it

Top Bottom