• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Thoraxes

I'd be cool with Kanye's diamonds. The beginning of that song would make some awesome credit sequences.

I've just been going through anything that could be a possibility based on the lead-in factor too. That was one that came up! I didn't even know about that version till only a couple days ago too. I had only known about the original version.

Shirley Bassey's voice is just a fantastic thing.

Jaxec

The JoJo anime site has some PV images up.

BKm0qVs.jpg

Star Platinum looking great.

http://jojo-animation.com/story/01.html

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
I've just realized: Jôtarô now having a white hat still does nothing to lift the impression that it's fused with his hair :lol.

Sölf

I am ready. Part 1 and 2 were awesome, 3 in comparison wasn't as good. But since everyone is telling me 4 is better, I am so fucking ready for this!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
We won't be getting an idea for the OP and ED today right?

I seriously hope it's Smash Mouth.

Moaradin

We probably won't get them this episode. At most we could get the opening theme during the ending credits, but Stardust Crusaders didn't even do that right?

Tizoc

Doesn't it air soon in Japan o_O

Once CR has ep. 1 being prepared on its site, I'll go get my dinner ready.

In this case, please use spoiler tags if you want to talk about the episodes if you are watching them in Japan or some such :X

Nah I'm waiting for the CR release, I'd rather watch in proper 1080 then some crappy Niconico stream where I can't even hear shit.

Ahhhh its time for Josuke and David Productions to show the world how amazing DiU is.

We won't be getting an idea for the OP and ED today right?

I seriously hope it's Smash Mouth.

If Prince wasn't so stingy with his music, 1999 would've been great for the ED.
Or at least the first half.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
man people will be really surprised at the rather "calmness" this part has for those unfamiliar with it

Top Bottom