• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
No to that either

No next week preview besides episode title for some reason too

Because they stuffed a lot of story into this episode.

I assume they're trying to get to the Nijimura Bros fight asap.

I doubt we'll get an ending theme till then.

Thud

I was back when I read it hot of the heels of part 3.
I'm curious to see people's reactions as this season progresses.

Same, been a while tho. One of the worst parts imo, but David Production has been on a roll.

Excited to see what it's gonna look like.

Sure I will miss Stardust Crusaders, despite all the hate, I really loved the road trip feel of this part.

Welp DiU is great too. CAN'T WAIT

hupla

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CRUNCHY GIVE ME STREAM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Tizoc

Ill b home in 15 minutes time
Crunchy pls
Put the episode up
Inwill settle for duwang subs even

Astral

Fuck my life. I'm gonna have to wait till I get off work at fucking 11 to watch this because I'm not home and I can't watch it on mobile devices.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
That first episode was pretty great. There were a few cameos and references to later events in it, too, nice touches on David Pro's part.

Hatty

dYehnoJ.png

Truly. A beautiful Duwang. DP is surely at their best now, the leap from S1 -> S2 -> this is bigger then it ever has been. Such great presentation and everything. Ahhhh its so good

Qurupeke

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable 1

This was fucking awesome. I had high expectations for this and it surpassed them. It's just the first episode but this had a great sense of mystery, some really fun characters, great visuals and colour palette. Everything was on point, it was just perfect to set the mood for this little town, where I guess everything will take place. The mystery is what I loved the most. I hope they'll keep building this up, the mood was already much different to Stardust Crusaders. And the artstyle is pretty different compared to the past parts. A bit more "fluid", I'm not exactly sure. It's awesome though.

New Jojo is actually pretty cool. Seems similar to Joseph, but he's actually a lot more random, especially over his hair. I liked him a lot and I hope he'll keep that attitude. Koichi was cool as a supporting character, reminds me Speedwagon with his reactions. I also liked the first antagonist a lot, he's really terrifying, with a creepy looking stand but I couldn't stop laughing at him disguised as a milkboy. lol

The little showdown between the Jojos was neat. Josuke has a pretty cool stand, even though it looks terrible. Oh and wtf did Joseph do!? Weren't the Joestars supposed to be loyal to their woman? lol And the animal abuse in Jojo continues in this part too.

Overall, really good start, I can't wait for more.

yami4ct

Hate? Part 3 is great. Just because it's not people's favorite doesn't mean it's hated.

I would say I do actively dislike both Part 3 and Part 5 of JoJo. I think the awful pacing both have (In different ways) absolutely ruins anything good.

Top Bottom