• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

Looks like Joseph and Johnathan are in another fighting game

Best Jojo (Joseph) got in.

Also:

tumblr_mx9c7lVl2t1rqyhd6o1_1280.png

Crocodile

Doge meme is TERRIBLE

Jojo 10

tumblr_mnxxbmdTi71qfvc64o1_500.gif

Dear lord, how can one man have so much swag?

Straits being evil all of a sudden is so random.

Animation is still terrible :(

....Good animation isn't a something you'll find much of in the anime tbh.

There's I think it was episode 19 and it's like that's the only episode they had a budget for really.

Crocodile

....Good animation isn't a something you'll find much of in the anime tbh.

There's I think it was episode 19 and it's like that's the only episode they had a budget for really.

Sure (though I've seen quite a good number of series this year with good animation) but Jojo is especially bad in that regard. Which, as I've said before, is super weird for such a well known series. If any show "deserved" a budget, this show did.

Ezalc

I love Jojo parodies. I was actually trying to find a tumblr or something with a bunch of them but had no such luck :/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sure (though I've seen quite a good number of series this year with good animation) but Jojo is especially bad in that regard. Which, as I've said before, is super weird for such a well known series. If any show "deserved" a budget, this show did.
Hopefully, Part 3 will have a bigger budget considering how well the first season did & Part 3 is considered the most famous out of the series, so I assume there's bigger/higher expectations & such.

Also, I really like this Jojo + U.N Owen Was Her MAD.

Oh yeah, & J-Stars Victory Vs. will have Sano Chi no Sadame in the "Anison" Edition of the game, which includes OPs from the different animes/mangas that have playable characters represented.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, they look good, especially old Joseph (speaking of which, I hope his English sayings are hilarious). Though what's the part about something happening on the 22nd?

Yeah but hopefully also more than just that.

In other news, Joseph has a "your next words will be..!" special. Almost all is right in the world but not everything because Neuro is fucking support -__-

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, so cool they worked that into J-Stars. Hopefully it'll be unique for each character again. Wish I knew what he said in the trailer, considering it seems like Gintoki said something slightly different, surprising Joseph.

The new character designer is a lot better than the previous one. I don't like Abdul at all but he looks GREAT in that scan, same for Polnareff and everyone else. Hyped for weekly Old Joseph too.

New Jojolion is out and it's a big one and thank god, while it's not had the same pacing as SBR not a lot of details has been given to the reader but it's all slowly coming together now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Noticed on Namco EU's site, they added another press release on All-Star Battle & talked about Part 5 a bit. Release date got changed to Spring 2014, so it's a bit more specific now.

....though there's still no English screenshots, it's still just stuff from the JPN version. & not sure if name change or typo, but Diavolo is "Diabolo". Considering V & B are next to each other, I'm assuming typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom