• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it's about who will explain the action during the show itself.
An odd concern. It's not like Araki's approach changed all that much after Part 2 anyway.

If the radio presenter does get changed I honestly think it'd be pretty cool if it was Holly Joestar.

Also adding in scenes that would benefit other parts later on would be pretty great, actually. Although I think it'd more of a Pucci in Egypt walking past Jotaro and co. if anything.

I dunno, anything they could do to set up future stuff would feel off personally. Why would Pucci be in Egypt and not fight for Dio for example? Besides you just know Vanilla would get jealous with Pucci around

Astarte

The only thing setting up for the future would do is make me sad...but seeing Pucci off in the background talking to Dio about making a Green Baby would be hilarious. Steel Ball Run adaptation in 20 years

Gazoinks

The only thing setting up for the future would do is make me sad...but seeing Pucci off in the background talking to Dio about making a Green Baby would be hilarious. Steel Ball Run adaptation in 20 years

"Pucci! I said I wanted azaleas, not marigolds!"

Erigu

First and foremost, I think they're trying to make the whole thing fit in two cours. They'll have to cut/change some stuff and they're trying to make it sound good.
Unsurprisingly, from what I'm seeing, the Japanese side of internet isn't exactly convinced.

Astarte

Not sure if I'm late on posting this but uh

http://clownboss.tumblr.com/post/67208651440/the-world-magicians-red-killer-queen

These gifs are absolutely amazing

tumblr_inline_mwdwoxY5SI1r738ky.gif

Tizoc

My brother finished Part 1 anime some days ago and liked it. I'll give him Part 2 when he gets back by the weekend.

The Part 3 stuff is interesting, only VA I'd change is prob. Dio's since his WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY just doesn't sound as wicked as the Capcom game.

Astarte

My brother finished Part 1 anime some days ago and liked it. I'll give him Part 2 when he gets back by the weekend.

The Part 3 stuff is interesting, only VA I'd change is prob. Dio's since his WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY just doesn't sound as wicked as the Capcom game.

Are you serious? Koyasu does such a great job with Dio!

Astarte

It just doesn't sound that good to me, but you can blame it on how one would be used to the Capcom game's WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I kinda prefer Koyasu's WRRYYYYY. It sounds angry as hell and I absolutely think it fits the character.
Why not just keep Koyasu in as Dio's VA, but have the WRRRY replaced with the game's sound?

Tizoc

I kinda prefer Koyasu's WRRYYYYY. It sounds angry as hell and I absolutely think it fits the character.
Why not just keep Koyasu in as Dio's VA, but have the WRRRY replaced with the game's sound?

I'd be fine with that~

Removing the girl would be a good move, she wasn't in the OVAs correct?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
When Capcom's fighter was out, Giorno's story was ongoing then right? Since I don't recall Silver Chariot Requiem in Part 3.

Tizoc

When Capcom's fighter was out, Giorno's story was ongoing then right? Since I don't recall Silver Chariot Requiem in Part 3.

Incidentally enough, if you look carefully when the game zooms over North Africa where Egypt is, you can see a ladybug over Italy.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Erigu, man, you need to get an avatar already.

(Maybe one of those Killer Queen ones Arti made)

Haly

I took me ten years to finally come up with a username, so you should expect the avatar some time after the release of Half-Life 3.
I will hold you to this.

Haly

I sincerely hope Araki had no hand in that and the photographer/designer was just a huge fan of JoJo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom