• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand San Tan, I mean, even if it's meant to be a musical reference it's outright said in story to refer to the Mexican historcal figure AND it's also an actual name.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't even recall him being in the game as one of those support character/someone on the menus. Is he only mentioned via Story Mode's text?

Erigu

it's outright said in story to refer to the Mexican historcal figure
It actually says it's the name of a Mexican wind (and it really isn't... I guess there would be that, but...).

I don't even recall him being in the game as one of those support character/someone on the menus. Is he only mentioned via Story Mode's text?
Could be. Then again, the same summary says the characters go to Austria, so...

I actually thought San Tan was gonna be a replacement for Wang Chung then I completely forgot about Santana entirely. lol. Maybe he'll be in ASB2?

Tizoc

http://khriztion.tumblr.com/post/66032953335/i-was-catching-up-on-jojolion-when
lol

tumblr_inline_mvpyklySlp1qfk8ky.png

tumblr_inline_mvpykx7Xsk1qfk8ky.png

tumblr_inline_mvpyl8dwTl1qfk8ky.png

tumblr_mvmyv49xqq1qfggjyo2_1280.png

tumblr_mvmyv49xqq1qfggjyo3_1280.png

tumblr_mvmyv49xqq1qfggjyo4_1280.png

http://raikouben.tumblr.com/post/63156235693/how-to-do-a-jolyne-latte-art-by-nowtoo
BAH GOD!

tumblr_mvkcxkL3I31seinwjo1_400.gif

King Crimson in action.

Late but but whatevs
tumblr_mvjzol4n2N1sh11j9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvjzol4n2N1sh11j9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvjzol4n2N1sh11j9o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mvjcfv0xVW1qg9uyoo1_r2_500.jpg

tumblr_mvjpvptHt51r8p1fao1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvk3wqmeq71r22kj1o1_500.png

tumblr_mvjwmkEZwT1r3dptso1_500.png

tumblr_mvhnkbpUqO1sh11j9o1_500.gif

Downloaded it just now, gonna give it a read later, I've grown interested in this story since Fugo dropped in ASB.

Mind PMing me to where I can read it please?

Like 2/3 through Purple Haze Feedback and while in some ways I've enjoyed it mostly on fleshing out Fugo the actual main story has been rather... disappointing.

Beckx

Reposting for new page: is the Super Famicom JoJo's game any good? It's only 9 bucks, so maybe worth checking out anyway.

Gazoinks

Wooah. So the Jojo wiki just pointed something out to me: (Part 3 & 6)
Remember how Boingo predicted Jotaro dying by his face being sliced in half? Remember how Jotaro died in Stone Ocean? It's cool Araki remembered that to use as a callback. (I'm assuming it wasn't a coincidence, at least)

Something about that one mangaka that was annoying him having a 9-11 shirt dying at the same time one of the buildings collapsed and the way it was drawn on Boingo's stand with the pole and the body being upright and parallel representing the towers while a plane laughs in the distance

Or something :v

latest chapter of Jojolion was...oh boy...dark places....brahs...dark places.

The attempted rape by Joshuu, I feel was a device to show while yes he's not "perfect" because no one is. He has some darksides to him but then it was 1uped by the people whom were going to drug Yasuho

I said holy s@#$ it left her very vulnerable and she literally walked into dangers hands.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Confession

I miss Araki's pre-Gio artstyle

You know what I mean. Angular heads, square-ish jaws, a bit more defined heads...

Random thought: When the hell are we going to see the stand Thriller? I thought it would have happened by now. (Would have been a good name for Limp Bizkit's ability...)

I wanna see a major villain with Thriller. Maybe
papa Higashikata
...?

jgminto

Yeah there is a bit of sameface in the good characters. When Sandman was shown at the start of SBR I thought he was a Joestar.

fertygo

Sameface? not seeing that, he trying hard to have everyone have unique facial feature if anything.
I'm more concerned, he can't draw female face without look kinda like man anymore..

I miss the female art in early to mid Stone Ocean, and suddenly Jolyne buff her face the fuck up.
It's kinda obvious you'd like this:

over this:

I like the bottom more. I think fashion aside, part 5 to early part 6 have the best facial art.. Its also have some moment in Late SBR

Boss Doggie

I shudder to think how characters like Kakyoin, Abdol, and Will would look like in his new style.

fertygo

I shudder to think how characters like Kakyoin, Abdol, and Will would look like in his new style.
Avdol look just fine in SBR

Questioning Kakyoin is a bit weird though, considering he have typical Araki bishi boy look.
Hell Annasui practically looked like him.
Am I the only one who likes post part 5 artstyle the most? :eek: My favorite is definitely part 7.

Subjective preference aside, Old School Araki's art is pretty common for manga from that era, hell like we already know he took a note from Fist of the North Star. For his modern style, its certainly more authentic.. I can't think someone else that using similar style.

All of the re-drawn characters look fine, I do agree with Johnathan being the only one that looks kinda bad though. He looks like a starved manlet compared to his original Vampire Fist of the North Star self.

Let's not even mention the Jonathan in the redrawn cover for Phantom Blood he did which I'd link if only I could find the damn thing again :|

Dio also looked like Diavolo

Boss Doggie

Wait, what does Kakyoin in new artstyle looks like?

Also at what age did Joseph made love to Josuke's mother anyway? So weird to see Jotaro seeing Josuke as his uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom