• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders |OT| ATTEMPT NO MANGA SPOILERS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange episode, reminds me of the Strength episode with the fan-service mixed with horror elements and gags. I think what's coming up will be fairly exciting, though. I guess almost everything will be a two parter from here on out, which I'm okay with considering DP adaptation quality.

Or maybe Iggy thought they could handle it.

Lol no he didn't.
This Alessi guy clearly isn't a punch ghost. What's his real name? So they're being chased by people with crazy as fuck stand powers but Jotaro doesn't think to realize the kid dressed exactly like Polnareff could actually be Polnareff. I can just tell Alessi will be beat by some nutty crazy random shit.

Man Iggy doesn't seem to give two fucks about anything.

If someone could make one of those silly tables were you get to catalog things by their characteristics/actions Iggy would be "chaotic good" or "chaotic neutral" heck someone should make one of those tables with the Stardust Crusaders

If someone could make one of those silly tables were you get to catalog things by their characteristics/actions Iggy would be "chaotic good" or "chaotic neutral" heck someone should make one of those tables with the Stardust Crusaders
Iggy only cares about food, eating Polnareff's hair and his coffee bubble gum.

Alessi might be the biggest asshole stand user since Steely Dan. He seems to be a child mentally as well in some cases trapped in an adults body with pedophile and or child abuse tendencies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Alessi is the worst egypt fight. All the rest are aces though

There's one that I personally think is worse (won't mention the name of the character due to spoilers), later on in the Egypt arc. I really hope it gets condensed into a single episode, because it was basically eleven chapters of fucking nothing.

Soriku

Polnareff that lucky bastard :p Dude's been surprised so many times at this point, I'm glad he has the common sense to realize that anyone shady is probably a Stand user.

Also, dat teamwork from Iggy...

NEO0MJ

Alessi is such a creep. And I forgot how much of an asshole Iggy is. He just left Joseph and Avdol to die.

Alessi might be the biggest asshole stand user since Steely Dan. He seems to be a child mentally as well in some cases trapped in an adults body with pedophile and or child abuse tendencies.

I don't think he's a pedophile, but he gets a real kick out of beating up the helpless, which is what makes kids a target for him.

Alessi is such a creep. And I forgot how much of an asshole Iggy is. He just left Joseph and Avdol to die.

I don't think he's a pedophile, but he gets a real kick out of beating up the helpless, which is what makes kids a target for him.
Iggy's like:
10384451_836827049668729_8427693775489126024_n.jpg

Fighting for your lives, but that's none of my business.
I really do hope Alessi get the same ass beating Steely Dan got. Most of the stand users except for I think J Geil and Enya really aren't complete monsters that will attack anybody, they just attack the crusaders for money. Alessi will pick on kids just because he pretty much gets off on it.

Kurtofan

Rewatching the episode, I definitely like the non-washing parts. Not that I don't find it funny but it's as funny as it is cringeworthy to watch :p

Rest of the fight should be cool however! I like Alessi because not only he's completely immoral, but also because he's a big pussy, look at him crying after getting nicked by baby Chariot's sword.

Rewatching the episode, I definitely like the non-washing parts. Not that I don't find it funny but it's as funny as it is cringeworthy to watch :p

Rest of the fight should be cool however! I like Alessi because not only he's completely immoral, but also because he's a big pussy, look at him crying after getting nicked by baby Chariot's sword.
He seems to like having power over people, probably just a physically abused kid growing up.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Surely Jotaro would still recognize the earrings and the clothing?

Also is the Alessi thing in Capcom legit (you know, that certain effect on a certain character)?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Also is the Alessi thing in Capcom legit (you know, that certain effect on a certain character)?
Yeah, I was kind of like "HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT NOTICE WHO IT IS?? Who else has that stuff/style?"

Also pretty sure it is. In fact, Alessi can do it to every character in the Jojo Capcom fighter. Including Old Joseph who
turns into his Part 2 form

Yeah, I was kind of like "HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT NOTICE WHO IT IS?? Who else has that stuff/style?"

Also pretty sure it is. In fact, Alessi can do it to every character in the Jojo Capcom fighter. Including Old Joseph who turns into his Part 2 form.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that had this reaction. The Stardust Crusaders crew have no powers of observation.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Also pretty sure it is. In fact, Alessi can do it to every character in the Jojo Capcom fighter. Including Old Joseph who
turns into his Part 2 form
Yeah Alessi in the original capcom fighter could turn every character into a younger version of themselves

I know that, I was talking about if
in the actual manga/next ep he will encounter Joseph to de-age him

And yeah it was dumb. I guess only Kakyoin, Iggy and Avdol are the smarter characters in the show.

that doesn't excuse the haircut though
Or his wardrobe. There's just no way that guy should be allowed to walk around in public looking like that.
I know that, I was talking about if
in the actual manga/next ep he will encounter Joseph to de-age him

And yeah it was dumb. I guess only Kakyoin, Iggy and Avdol are the smarter characters in the show.
Kakyoin and Avdol are the smartest ones I think. Iggy's not stupid but he don't care. Iggy would rather see the world burn.

BIGWORM

You talking about the newer Jojo's on PS3, or the older Dreamcast iteration? I don't remember that thing being in the Dreamcast version. I honestly don't even know if Alessi is in the PS3 version.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Bast's Mariah pat 1 and 2 were great. I absolutely love Joseph's episodes.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Man, you gotta feel bad for Polnareff at the end of the episode lol. Just goes to show he has matured a little bit. But man. That fucking preview. That fucking preview!!

Astral

Man that was a great episode. They did an awesome job adapting this fight. Alessi is such a fucking creep. Next week is gonna be "good."

Kurtofan

Not many people caring about this episode, but a whole bunch hyped for next week. :p

Well it was hilarious, especially the last part, but next fight is another level imo. Plus people are hyped to see how it's getting adapted compared to the ova I suppose.

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as
when kid Jotaro punched Alessi in the face, so good.

jett

D-Member
That was beyond fucked up. Jeez.

Anyway, the upcoming fight is one of the few things I remember from OVA well. Should be cool.

Popparoks

Well, that was really fucked up (the
fetus
part).

I feel like Alessi deserved a lot worse, especially considering what they did to Mariah lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom