• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders |OT| ATTEMPT NO MANGA SPOILERS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

JMjQKwU.gif

Dat Abdul.

Squishy3

Non-buff Part 3 Dio is a thing I refuse to acknowledge in my personal Jojo headspace. :p It really is fascinating how much Araki's art has changed.
Let's be honest, Dio was no slouch in part 1, David Pro just normalized the proportions a bit for normal scenes.

dio-phantomblood-manga.jpg

Same shot in the anime:

Hell, they cast the left side of his body in shadow just to hide how huge his left bicep is.

Let's be honest, Dio was no slouch in part 1, David Pro just normalized the proportions a bit for normal scenes.

dio-phantomblood-manga.jpg

Same shot in the anime:

Hell, they cast the left side of his body in shadow just to hide how huge his left bicep is.
I just noticed that his left bicep looks like it's going "William Birkin"
All_5_forms_of_G_(William_Birkin).jpg

Easy_D

never left the stone age
"Help me, oh my goooood". Old Joseph's voice actor is hilarious. Avdol is hilarious too. My god this fucking episode, silly in the best way possible.

They also attract a gold ring at some point so I wouldn't think about it too much.

I think that tells us more about the supposed gold ring rather than Araki's grasp on magnetism ;P

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I've had my copy on preorder since the longest! I was pissed when I got a notification that it got delayed, but I'm excited for Tuesday!

[Chibi Jojo figures]

The shit-eating grin on the Polnareff one is amazing!

Dayum. I gotta find me some Joseph x Avdol doujins.

Right? Thing is, early on in the season, I thought I'd see what was out there (for research, you know?) and I'm sure a few Joseph and Avdol ones came up. At the time I was just wondering why, but I guess now we know!

What a great episode, I think it's one of the most amazing sources for animated GIFs in the series so far.

Tizoc

When you think about it
shout out to Dio Brando for being able to somehow hire an orangutan, a sword and a baby to do his bidding. He literally hired an evil baby and an ape and a magic sword

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So what ever happened to that deadly mind control tentacles thing and why was it only found in Kakyoin and Benimaru?

don't need no mind control anymore when you can control people via pure sexiness

but yeah i don't know
He has "eyes so cold he felt like he was invading my heart, golden hair and translucent alabaster skin, but most of all a dubious sensuality. The kind you wouldn't expect from a man." Yep Dio is too sexy with that "dangerous sweetness in his voice."

jgminto

In one of the light novels it's explained that the vampire buds were weakening the Stand users pure fighting ability and that's why Kakyoin and Polnareff are stronger uncontrolled. But the LNs aren't really canon for the most part so who knows whether that part is either.

It really makes you appreciate the variety of stands back then because as the series goes on all we get is punch ghosts.

Except...it's the opposite? Stardust easily has the most plain stands in the series. While there are other stands that use ORA-like punches in the future, their actual core stand functions are a lot more complex.

Siegcram

In one of the light novels it's explained that the vampire buds were weakening the Stand users pure fighting ability and that's why Kakyoin and Polnareff are stronger uncontrolled. But the LNs aren't really canon for the most part so who knows whether that part is either.
Yeah, that's what I was referring to.

It's all just nakama spirit!!! *shoots self*

sjack

Banned
You got a stand whose power is to remove verbs out of actions as its main hook in the most recent "season", if anything Jotaro was the one with the most Kenshiro stand.

I wouldn't pay much heed to anything he says. His head is so far up his own ass he basically sees what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom