• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Jones out of UFC 200 - Possible violation of anti doping policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

darscot

Even if its true it's fucking pathetic. A friend gave me bad dick pills, LOL! How fucking stupid is this guy. I'm completely skeptical but I will give it to them, they found an excuse.

FStop7

Banned
Didn't his brother get popped for the same thing? This is some BS but you knew they'd come up with some way to let him back in.

Important to note Jones got 1 year from USADA which was the maximum potential suspension on the table. Also worth noting Jones still has to go in front of Nevada who can give him a longer suspension.

There is no guarantee Jones can fight next summer yet. NSAC can throw 2 years at him if they want to

riotous

Banned
Important to note Jones got 1 year from USADA which was the maximum potential suspension on the table. Also worth noting Jones still has to go in front of Nevada who can give him a longer suspension.

There is no guarantee Jones can fight next summer yet. NSAC can throw 2 years at him if they want to

Can't he just fight outside Nevada?

Dr.Acula

Banned
Can't he just fight outside Nevada?

The UFC will respect Nevada. It's like if a fighter tries to get around a ban by fighting in Japan, the American organizations won't take them back.

What are the odds JBJ manages to stay clean/out of jail for the next 8 months?

Added an asterix, as all his fights should.

Without steroids? We'll have to wait and see.

He will likely still run a combo of GH and peptides like IGF-1/GRHP-6/cjc-1295, for recovery because the detection windows are so short even when GH bleeding. He can still get away with using test sus. like most athletes. It's risky but they aren't tested from 11pm-6am nor back to back in a short time span. The PCT is the tricky part as it has a longer half life and blaming it on a "dick pill" is the easy way out of not being a "cheat", without metabolites showing in a blood test. If you look a Jimbo's past drug tests his t/e ratios were fucking way beyond normal, his test levels were that of someone with hypogonadism.

What makes you think he won't be on PEDS if he was on them before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom