• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN - UFC notified of potential Brock Lesnar doping violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 year old Andreas Kahling says hi.
10-Most-Incredible-Badass-Old-Age-Bodybuilders-Over-60-70-Years-Old-3.jpg
Bernie?

There is a reason none of the other major sports do this level of testing. Sports in general are loaded in PED use and the other organizations are smart enough to turn a bit of a blind eye to it.

UFC made a big mistake going down this road.

NHale

I'd heard he had been tested 6 times before the fight. I thought steroids stayed in your system a decent amount of time, unlike stuff like Coke that's gone in a day (and they don't test for abuse drugs except for the day of the fight). How did he fail only 1 test?

Where does USADA say it's steroids? Only Lesner can reveal what caused the positive test after testing the B sample (if he really wants to) and remember tha USADA test is a substance test not a steroids test, for example Jon Jones pissed hot for estrogen blockers which isn't even a PED. Just something that you use AFTER a steroid cycle and that's why it's on the banned substances list just like a bunch of non-PED substances that are used to mask PED substances.

Also this is only one test result. If they tested him later then that test result will still be revealed on a later date like it happened with Chael Sonnen. And by the way if you use some chemical modified steroids, you can make the metabolites leave your body a lot faster than "normal" steroids. That's why USADA or any doping agency is always a couple of steps behind.

3N16MA

Banned
GSP is the GOAT. Jones is a cheater, Silvia is a cheater, Fedor is beating on cans.

Brock looked more jacked than he did 5 years ago during the weigh ins. Maybe we won't see him being handed a title shot in the near future for beating a couple guys in the top 10 (you know the UFC would give it to him). No need to see Velasquez or Miocic beat his face in.

BSsBrolly

Banned
He is an in-competition body builder that is tested. He has always been jacked.

6kn8jwh.jpg

Come on... You think a 60 year old looks like that naturally?!?! A human male quits producing testosterone at regular levels around 38-40. You ain't lookin like that unless you have "help."

Here we go with the guilty until proven innocent bullshit again.

Nobody other than a handful of people know what happened. Could have been something as simple as pot, since USADA see that as a bad drug which warrants a suspension from sport/s.

I'll wait for a second test, if Brock chooses to take that route, or more information from the first test before passing any judgement.

it was an out of competition test, USADA doesn't test for pot out of competition.

Nobody other than a handful of people know what happened. Could have been something as simple as pot, since USADA see that as a bad drug which warrants a suspension from sport/s.

I'll wait for a second test, if Brock chooses to take that route, or more information from the first test before passing any judgement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

lol it's not pot

Hjod

Banned

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom