• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey (PS4) Vinyl soundtrack announced

Audioboxer

I collect vinyls of my favourite albums, and holy shit, it's gorgeous. Need to add it to my collection along with Shatter. Do not own many gaming vinyls.

Picture disc is ehhhhh, I too would have preferred a coloured disc instead. May pick this up anyways since I love the soundtrack, and I enjoy collecting vinyl of music I love so. Half the fun for me is just looking at it.

Atrophis

I wish Sony would team up with a European company to manufacture soundtracks here that don't cost a crap load in shipping and import fees :(

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Shipping prices for (heavy) vinyl from the US to Europe can suck my dick :-(
Been taking the fun out of collecting for years now.

fckya.gif

jwk94

iam8bit charges at purchase right? I can't pre-order this without the correct amount of money in my account?

I just want to ask. Is Journey Vita a thing?

Probably, but likely only because it was commissioned long before there was no point in doing it, and so crossbuy can serve as an arbitrary bullet point on the blog or store listing to make perceived value seem higher.

Ark

Are you fucking kidding me. I added the print to my cart as soon as it went up and it's out of stock already?

Fuck off.

OnPoint

Refresh if it's reading sold out. I got it and you guys had already posted that it was sold out by the time I came back to this thread.

tfur

That bullshit. Sold out it like 2 seconds.

Also, could you really buy that many in 1 purchase?

Edit: Wait. It was just now available, so I got the print. Maybe someone bought too many and they cancelled that order?

Top Bottom