• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July 2015 Xbox One Preview Update

Goron2000

best junior ever
Hey guys, can one of you please hook me up with some preview program access? Backwards compatibility has got me hyped :D

GT: Efsak

Feel free to add me as a friend too.

Gazkapop

Guess I'll throw my gamertag into the hat too. Would really appreciate it if someone could toss an invite my way!

GT: x Petersao 11 x

So when will the BC stuff roll out? We pretty much all own Hexic, and I own Geometry Wars, so I'd like to jump straight in.

Podge, I got your friend request but is there something else I need to do to get invited to the Beta. Cheers.

If the person has invited you, you won't see any confirmation for a few days when you'll get an Xbox message. After that, you accept it and wait another few days.

Flavius

Just catching up on E3 news now. BC on Xbox One??? Awesome...good stuff.

Hate to tick off others by asking for an invite, but if someone doesn't mind inviting me, I'd greatly appreciate it. My gamertag is: FLAVIUS2006

fossen

I will try to do some catchup here on invites. You need to be on my friends list for me to invite ... so if you see a friends request from fossen, that's why.

Edit:
Friend Request and Invites sent for:
homerj312
DrNikolaiPhd
Domcorleone21
NH Apache
FLAVIUS2006
PPJones
Internet Nomad
Roddslayer

DrRussian

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me an invite.
Tag: RUSS1AN84 (I hate it but don't want to pay money to change it)

Top Bottom