• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

MC Safety

gJMrwXoh.jpg

Justice is served.

god I hope jobbers stick around

Why?

When shooting goes wrong this guy tried to rob a pizza deliverer but the deliverer pulled out a pellet gun on him and the robber ran away. The deliverer was fired.

So both were worked into a shoot. Well the robber was shot into a work.

Zach

Roman Reigns would fit in nicely with this tag team of Masahiro Chono and Super J (formerly nWo Sting). And what a great name: Team 2000!!!

>_>

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Will Punk come out to Cult of Personality tho?

Tagyhag

Was Roddy Piper's wheezing during his promos part of them or just his own shortness of breath? They added such an intensity.

Oersted

The women deserve...

Wrong way round.

Wrestlemania deserves a proper women main event. Sasha vs Charlotte would have been the highlight among all that drivel.

miserable

G1 Climax 26:
after today's show I'm 99% sure Marufuji is gonna win Block A, tied with Okada in points but having the advantage of beating him on the first night.And Tana is gonna spoil Okada's chance, just like Bootaaay said.

Zach

I'm gonna start Royal Rumble 2000 today. I'm kind of excited. It feels like a good time for a Rumble.

I think I may have watched it live at a friend's house, even though I wasn't closely following wresting anymore. I remember a couple of happenings, so it'll be fun to see if I'm right about that.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure one or two of you told me it's a good show, too, so that's nice.

Super J Cup Finals card announced. Along with the tournament matches...

Volador Jr. Caristico (yes, Sin Cara Botchy himself), and Titan vs. Ultimo Guerrero, Euforia, and Gran Guerrero in a Lucha 6-man

Taiji Ishimori and ACH get their GHC Jr Tag Title shot against Harada and Kotoge

Biggest of all, the Young Bucks defend the IWGP Jr. Tag Titles against the MOTHERFUCKING MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS!

I'm gonna start Royal Rumble 2000 today. I'm kind of excited. It feels like a good time for a Rumble.

I think I may have watched it live at a friend's house, even though I wasn't closely following wresting anymore. I remember a couple of happenings, so it'll be fun to see if I'm right about that.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure one or two of you told me it's a good show, too, so that's nice.
The precursor to the beginning of the end, God speed Zach.

heh, relevant quote today from the @ObserverQuotes twitter account

Apparently it's being considered a very serious possibility that Masahiro Chono may have to retire. [11/98]

The women deserve...

Wrong way round.

Wrestlemania deserves a proper women main event. Sasha vs Charlotte would have been the highlight among all that drivel.
Trips and Steph will have a plan for a Mania in a couple of years where we have a Sasha/Bailey bout that headlines. Actual main event. If merch sales let it happen, it'll happen.

Top Bottom