• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT 2| Monday Night Raw and Thunder Live!

Armageddon got an F. So probably not.
BWAHHHHHHAAAAAHAHA! Aww man when that happened just wow! I know it was a brutal two months for the agents in the back. You know those two events fucked up ppvs for the UK as one of the stations didn't want to support the foolery going on in the wwf(parents complained). The best thing about the 97-2000 period is how dark it seemed when it came to backstage situations. I always wondered just how things were as a kid backstage and reading a few things kind of confirmed my thoughts.

miserable

So Meltzer said we should expect Mr. Strong in wwe soon. My body is ready!

tiYwvhH.gif

Anth0ny

I'm gonna start Royal Rumble 2000 today. I'm kind of excited. It feels like a good time for a Rumble.

I think I may have watched it live at a friend's house, even though I wasn't closely following wresting anymore. I remember a couple of happenings, so it'll be fun to see if I'm right about that.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure one or two of you told me it's a good show, too, so that's nice.

ohhhhhhh fuck

he's finally reached 2000

As incoming

klonere

Banned
It's April 2018, I'm playing as ROH and these three things have happened all within weeks of each other.

s0e3j6f.png

7N4dWVg.png

Wdj8xb9.png

It's like Fox made this mod or something.

Is he bringing his shitty little boots with him?
Lol! I'm afraid for him in the main roster with those things, I hope he's a douche heel in NXT though. Fuck have him and Austin face off to determine who the biggest douche heel is. Only for them to make a pact to watch each other's back.

J5Pmzmg.png

Anyone at Progress?

Edit: I walked past Wade Barrett near Mornington Crescent station. Wonder if it's related...
Boots is about somewhere. Wade could just be visiting.

Regal showed up at PROGRESS, maybe he's there to see him.

I miss one fucking Ballroom show, and it's Ospreay returning and Regal shows up...

Wut.

Are you talking about how he kinda got a push (as THE BIG SHOT) but now he's just Hardcore Holly again (with cousin Crash)?
Just that little program with Kane, Show, and Taker. That was some awesome stuff. Too bad they had to add little crash to it, then eventually he gets hurt. He had bad luck when he was getting heat

Zach

Just that little program with Kane, Show, and Taker. That was some awesome stuff. Too bad they had to add little crash to it, then eventually he gets hurt. He had bad luck when he was getting heat

Kane? Big Show? Undertaker? Hardcore Holly? Awesome stuff?

Bluekaveli, come on.

You Americans can't even appreciate your gold medalist on his special day

Kurt Angle became an Olympic champion 20 years ago on July 31st, 1996, in Atlanta - stunning Abbas Jadidi in the gold medal final despite wrestling with a severely damaged neck. Angle fractured two cervical vertebrae prior to the Games at the Olympic Trials and continued to wrestle with multiple herniated discs, eventually beating Jadidi in a controversial match that ended in overtime.
http://www.foxsports.com/wwe/story/wwe-kurt-angle-1996-olympic-gold-medal-073116

Zach

I thought you lived in Tennessee (that's T E double N E double S double E), Bluekaveli? Or is that some other WrassleGuy?

Top Bottom