• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June 2014 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes July 15th

Gonna say XB1 is in 1th by ~10,000 units with PS4 and XB1 around the 150K mark.
3JfWQ8M.jpg

BY2K

Membero Americo
1st PS4
2nd Wii U
3rd Xbox One

Come at me.

For reference, those were my predictions.

[360] 55k
[3DS] 70k
[PS3] 30k
[PS4] 150k
[WIU] 130k
[XB1] 125k

Chobel

Totally off-topic: So I PMed cboat and I asked him/her if something is canned or not. His reply is "its donde".

What the hell does donde mean?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I wonder if that's the only MS PR we're going to get this month.

I think their PR policy this month was dictated by the lay-off and restructuring communication policy. I think that explain why the sales PR was earlier than usual. I don't expect anything in addition. For investors there were slightly bad news covered almost immediately by good (well, for them at list) news.

Also, we pretty much know the Xbox One sales, roughly and that PS4 won this month (because of lack of a no. 1 in Microsoft's PR, not even for the Xbox family). The only questions remained is if PS4 continues the slight drop (on weekly averages) and if Wii U sold a little better than in May based on the MK8 word of mouth and E3 impressions.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Totally forgot that I got to play Destiny, go to bed and wake up to NPD. Gimme a good show tonight. See you in the morrow. Have fun.

4LILYFR.png

the roots are already growing deep for the PS4 in NA
if they do beat MS this month (They'll likely breeze through all of summer too)
then the only time I see MS having a small chance is with Halo A

both console's have a subscription model... likely if all your friends have PS4 you'd just scoot over their

even if they did by booth would they purchase a XBL subscription if the people they know have PS+?

Mr Swine

Banned
Think Wii U will be above 100k, let alone it being close to 125-150k? Or is it more probable that it's around 75k for the whole month?

Top Bottom