• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Yo

Ck7bt2IXAAA29Oy.jpg

Zach

Dead Rising 3 unfortunately killed my desire to ever revisit that series. Holy fuck that game was boring.

I was bored for a while and then I stopped caring about knowing the ins and outs of the game and just started driving over thousands of zombies and it was a lot of fun.

Worm people?

What the hell does that man? Stick of Truth was brilliant.

It's just one of those things that NeoGAF Vince McMahon has decided to hate and lash out about. Just leave him be. His fit will pass.

Mahonay

Banned
Watched the first half of RAW before I head out here for a family dinner for my birthday. Pretty damn good episode so far.

I'm 30 fam. Feels weird.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Worm people?

What the hell does that man? Stick of Truth was brilliant.

I don't know. Stick was nice, but it was consistently geared towards stupid people instead of truly being subversive and sharp. Wears me out.

Tom Nook

LOL, We talk about games.

Didn't watch Raw last night - even it's the go home show for MITB.

Waits for ratings.

Menome

Good RAW yesterday, washed the taste out of the past two weeks. I was in genuine stitches at the Enzo/Francesca promo and all the promos in general were good. Even Reigns sounded like a real person at one point.

Menome

Oh, and for #ShootTuesday: Ocarina of Time is overrated as anything more than a technological leap. The game itself is really fucking boring.

Love Majora's Mask though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zelda is a tedious game once it hit 3D. Before it was nice.

Sephzilla

internet likes to pretend wind waker was a good game now

Yeah, I don't get that either. It was the black sheep of the modern Zelda franchise for a while (to the point where Twilight Princess was, in a lot of ways, a giant apology), and lately it's apparently some fucking artistic masterpiece of the franchise. Nah, no way. It would be the weakest of the 3d console Zeldas if Skyward Sword didn't happen.

On that note - what the fuck is with Crash Bandicoot suddenly getting a lot of internet love? Those games were never that good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The kind of people excited for Crash Bandicoot are the same ones who feel Legend of Dragoon was worth a damn

Both were dogshit and people who love them had no broad horizons. It is known. Dragoon was terrrrrible. Coincidentally so was Crash, and they were all on the PS1. It all lines up.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
GameCube didn't have much though :(

I liked RE4 a lot though

Gamecube had a lot actually. Great System.

The kind of people excited for Crash Bandicoot are the same ones who feel Legend of Dragoon was worth a damn

Both were dogshit and people who love them had no broad horizons. It is known. Dragoon was terrrrrible. Coincidentally so was Crash, and they were all on the PS1. It all lines up.

This however is 100% accurate.

Sephzilla

I've actually never heard many people speak poorly of Legend of Dragoon, but that being said I think it's a title that's best left in the past since bringing it back at this point wouldn't have much relevance.

Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver is a franchise I'd love to see make a comeback though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Crash Bandicoot nostalgia is some weird recent thing that I can only assume came up with 'Only 90s kids remember!'

What's next, people begging for a 2Xtreme sequel?

Sephzilla

All of the shit people lob at Sonic - being a marketing pushed system mascot to compete against Mario who's games were never actually that good - also apply 110% to Crash Bandicoot.

Crash Bandicoot nostalgia is some weird recent thing that I can only assume came up with 'Only 90s kids remember!'

There's been a slowly growing push for a new Syphon Filter

Recall

Crash Bandicoot games were excellent. The second one was a lot of fun to play through, even the critics thought so too and they sold plenty of copies so the nostalgia is there for many people.

I love Shenmue. Others flat out hate it. Different strokes for different folks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is this backwards opinion day or "Bash Nintendo during E3 week" or something similar?
Backwards to you perhaps

Nintendo has lost a lot of what they once had, it is true.

I'd eat a baby for a new Baseball Stars 2.

It's weird how suddenly and passionately people wanted a female Link ever since one random person pointed out how feminine Link looked in the first nx Zelda reveal.

Sephzilla

Waluigi Amiibo confirmed. Nintendo wins E3 confirmed.

It's weird how suddenly and passionately people wanted a female Link ever since one random person pointed out how feminine Link looked in the first nx Zelda reveal.

I don't get the female Link desires, at all. Gender swapping Link into a female makes no fucking sense when you already have a prominent female character in the game who's more than willing to get her hands dirty herself and also is in the title of the game.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
People excited about a figurine says really all there is to say about how Nintendo is making great games

Raw64life

I was very close to committing to collecting Amiibos when they were first coming out. My decision to not do so is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

The rest of my 2016:

Dragon Quest VII 3DS
Dragon Quest VIII 3DS
Dragon Quest Builders
Final Fantasy XV
The Last Guardian
South Park: FBW

You might say I'm a Dragon Quest fan.

Plus stuff from last year/earlier this year that I'm waiting on price drops/Definitive Editions for (i.e: Mortal Kombat, Arkham Knight, Doom)

Gamecube had a lot actually. Great System.

Truth. People actually complained about the lack of the support the system was getting back then. Look at the Wii U. That's what a lack of support looks like. Gamecube was fantastic.

Top Bottom