• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

notworksafe

Excited for Gears, Forza, Tekken, and Dead Rising. Nothing at Sony caught my eye, but Spiderman definitely has potential.

I think I may end up watching TNA tonight. Unless there's something more exciting to do on my last night in Akron, which I doubt.

Sephzilla

I wish I could be excited for Gears these days. But man, I couldn't even finish Gears 3 because I got so bored doing the same fire fights over and over.

I'll say that I'm happy as fuck Sony kept their segment really streamlined. Very little talking, lots of showing games.

miserable

13434967_1101963649842083_7310034737713086974_n.jpg

scary

I like David Cage games and I don't care how much hate they get.
Same here, is it a crime to like something and not be insulted? Some people just think they're better than others when I'm reality they aren't shit so they act like they're entitled. You know who the fuck you are.

Sephzilla

I'm not going to jump down anyone's throat for liking David Cage games but I wish he made more games that were... I dunno, games. Cage's work strikes me as the work of someone who's just trying to bust into Hollywood

klonere

Banned
Same here, is it a crime to like something and not be insulted? Some people just think they're better than others when I'm reality they aren't shit so they act like they're entitled. You know who the fuck you are.

You know what else I hate

being passive agressive

Fucked up of them to bring back Kane during the Sony conference so there was no fucking chance anybody'd watch him, ratings would go down, and he'd be re-sent back away from TV

Is it bad of me of wanting the tag match to be the curtain jerker for this Sunday. Start off with a bang
It'll possibly be the best match on the card. What's there to be ashamed about? I could understand if you said that god awful women's match,you'd have everyone going to the concessions.

Anth0ny

But Insomniac + Spider-Man made me lose my goddamn mind (in a good way)

another "look good, will probably be alright" game for me

no one wants a great spider-man game more than me. but I'm tempering my expectations. we've seen too many great looking Spidey games only for them to end up being average in the end.

also this guy needs to be the final boss:

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

Spider-Man vs Macho Man is probably my favorite part in the entire Raimi trilogy. Mostly because it's one of the rare times Tobey Spidey actually acts like fucking Spider-Man in the quip department

Also, goddamn, I forgot that was from the era where Macho Man always looked like he was about to explode out of his skin if he flexed too much

Shayna Bazler on Wrestling Observer Live said that Billy Robinson and other woukd,have shoot wrestling matches in the locker room to decide who goes over

DMczaf

another "look good, will probably be alright" game for me

no one wants a great spider-man game more than me. but I'm tempering my expectations. we've seen too many great looking Spidey games only for them to end up being average in the end.

also this guy needs to be the final boss:

giphy.gif

Spidey better do the god damn job and protect the business this time

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When was the last time we saw a great looking Spider-Man game?

The last like 5 have been okay looking but predictable looking titles made by a developer with an obvious budget.

Steep and Horizon 3 on PC though. oh my god.

Sephzilla

When was the last time we saw a great looking Spider-Man game?

Spider-Man 2 on the PS2? Or maybe the Neversoft Spider-Man game on the PS1/N64?

It's been a quite while since we've had a really great Spider-Man. Hopefully that will change now that they're out from under Activision's thumb.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know if a game about a cop mowing down 'criminals' would receive so well in 2016. Especially with game dev's subtle touch.

Sephzilla

I don't know if a game about a cop mowing down 'criminals' would receive so well in 2016. Especially with game dev's subtle touch.

I'm pretty sure only Judge Dredd and RoboCop could get away with that in a video game. If it was some new IP then there would be a huge uproar.

E3 bored me to tears and sold me against PSVR. Like, the only moment my interest peaked was when Spidey showed up. Insomniac and Spidey is a match made in heaven.

I agree on the VR part. I'm eventually it will have games but all these "experiences" and especially the horror stuff has me turned off entirely.

How many times did they call this MITB the "greatest in history" or whatever?

Just saw Kidman almost die attempting a shooting star press. Crappy gif I found:

j7EEqpF.gif

If you have the Network, you can see it in all its glory at around 1:07:55 here.

Wasn't it Kidman's sloppy ass SSP that got the move banned for a while?

How many times did they call this MITB the "greatest in history" or whatever?

Wasn't it Kidman's sloppy ass SSP that got the move banned for a while?
Billy, Juventud, and London are the reason for aerial moves being banned for a while. They were hurting more opponents than they should've.

Today feels a good day to start digging into some of Dean Malenko's best.

It's funny. A week after TakeOver: The End, and and it doesn't feel like anything is sticking in my head.

Top Bottom