• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tried to put together a draft. Stopped caring. I just...can't

Wait, does Sling TV have USA Network? I was just about to sign up for PlayStation Vue today because its finally launched on Android and I was under the impression that Sling didn't have USA. I think Sling is cheaper too, that'd be a much better option for me.

You really are Vince McMahon.

thats-the-joke.jpg

Fox318

As somebody who hasn't seen a ton of Young Bucks matches is there a top 10 or match that people point to as their best work?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Exactly.

American Alpha
Gargano and Ciampa
Hype Bros
The Revival
Authors of Pain
Thorne and Miller
Blake and Murphy

It's very solid.

It's solid? Or "This is everything they have"?

"Has potential someday" tier:
American Alpha
Revival
Gargano and Ciampa

Trash heap tier:
Hype Bros
Blake and Murphy
Authors of Pain (so far)
Thorne and Miller

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every team on that list is active as of this month.

Blake and Murphy having one match after 5 months apart, that they lost, that they acted in conflict at each other at the end of does not make them an active tag team. By that count, Jack Swagger & Zack Ryder are an active tag team.

Blake and Murphy having one match after 5 months apart, that they lost, that they acted in conflict at each other at the end of does not make them an active tag team. By that count, Jack Swagger & Zack Ryder are an active tag team.

The fact is that every single team on this is together right now and had has at least one match on NXT recently.

Big guys are good as long they have actual talent to go along with their size, otherwise they are just a waste of time.

Best up and coming big man right now is Cass.

DMczaf

Hear that Triple H is the one that forced Reigns to apologize to the locker room... lmao

Trips is old school as FUCK. He probably wants to rename NXT to NWA at one point.

Top Bottom