• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Sephzilla

The Dominion War was the best thing Star Trek ever did. Year of Hell is great but then it ends with Janeway literally ramming Voyager into a fucking reset button so nothing ends up happening in the end, and that pissed me off

Here's my challenge to you, WrassleGAF. Come up with 10 teams to combat Data West's 10 teams... using the roster found here: fantasy-draft.wwe.com/

I only need one:
john-cena-wallpapers-173.jpg

330.0.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
I'd rather watch an intergender battle royal consisting of fandango, natty, Titus, social outcasts, Cesaro (sorry C your uppercut spots are horrendous and make me hate you), the shining stars, Apollo crews, Carmella, and Dolph ziggler for an entire hour instead of any random episode of voyager

I am not joking

dream

I'm just going to come out and say it: anyone who isn't waiting on bated breath for The Final Deletion is not a true responsible wrestling fan.

Mark Hunt already called wrestling 'fake' though and did the whole THIS IS REAL shtick

Yeah but you'd never hear Hunt shit on the business that put food on his table for years. Lesnar doesn't respect wrestling and isn't fully committed to it.

Always protect the business, Hunt understands that, Lesnar does not.

Fox318

I'll laugh my ass off If Hunt knocks him out especially since WWE did not do their home work and realise that Hunt is a seriously heavy handed guy who could put Brock out.
If he loses it such a bad deal for the WWE.

I mean even if they get a celeb cameo or match they don't know how to use it to transition a star today.

Look at Jon Stewart last year. He gets taken out by Cena for all of the highlights instead of say Seth doing the honors.

Let's be perfectly honest, though. What kind of person do you have to be to respect wrestling?

I respect wrestling, I lapsed for a time, but I have nothing but appreciation and admiration for what they put themselves through physically and personally for the business.

Heel

Also, laughing at the idea that Brock's drawing power is contingent on winning a UFC fight or that it's any kind of mistake. He got shitkicked out of the Ultimate and came into WWE as that mother father.

Just say his diverticulitis symptoms flared up and you've got a comeback story.

Fox318

Also, laughing at the idea that Brock's drawing power is contingent on winning a UFC fight or that it's any kind of mistake. He got shitkicked out of the Ultimate and came into WWE as that mother father.

Just say his diverticulitis symptoms flared up and you've got a comeback story.
Except he did take a hit as soon as he came back and the idiots had him job to cena so Vince and HHH could go out and think their guys are tougher and biggererer.

Top Bottom