• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat:

jUc7V.jpg

Peru

I was getting tired of all the T-tanic controversy centering on the T-ara members and not CCM, but the writer of Haeundae Lovers scores!

She had more to say concerning Core Contents Media and T-ara: “I think it’s [the agency's] fault that things have progressed this far. Soyeon got into a car accident on the way to the film set, and I heard people saying it was [fabricated]. That’s how bad the situation is. It’s to the point I feel disappointed in the agency for not managing things correctly.”

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well that is certainly something I have not seen before. Didn't really like the song. Turn It Up was much better.

Calcaneus

Dude.. you / so many people get GD and those guys wrong. This is meant to be funny, cute, weird, ugly. Not traditional gangsta.
I think that's a big part of it, yes. But when the guy says things like "my life is centered around the word 'gangster'" in complete seriousness, he kinda comes off as a doofus.

I still like his stuff, though. This song was just okay though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah, the song is cool. Listened to it a few times now but a couple shots in that MV just screams lil wayne. no joke.

Biscuits

Just look at Bom's face.
lol
So much 'do-not-want'.

G-DRAGON - ONE OF A KIND M/V

Not really my thing, but the vid is one of a kind I guess. :O Lots of Taeyang lookalikes in here. With Taeyang himself rocking his old look. :eek:
Hmm, I thought I'd hate it judging from the teasers. Lots of Lil Wayne/Drake. I love how the YG trainer dude gets a cameo though lol. In the meantime I'll be waiting for the pop single.

Biscuits

Actually I can see this mv causing a LOT of controversy. Wild animals, imitation of gang culture... blonde cornrolls? I really wonder how America would react if/when it discovers this.

Ashhong

G-DRAGON - ONE OF A KIND M/V

Not really my thing, but the vid is one of a kind I guess. :O Lots of Taeyang lookalikes in here. With Taeyang himself rocking his old look. :eek:

Pretty cool song and video actually. Very GD. Man wtf GD is 5'8" and only 127 pounds. Thats ridiculous

Actually I can see this mv causing a LOT of controversy. Wild animals, imitation of gang culture... blonde cornrolls? I really wonder how America would react if/when it discovers this.

Controversy in Korea? Shouldn't be. I think this video already went through the screening process shit.

Wortany

You really know when a song has gone totally viral when the local Belgian radio starts playing a song that isn't from the UK/USA/NL/FR.
Kinda cool though, hearing Gangnam Style on the radio.

But afterwards I had to shut off the radio when the announcer says it's sung by some Chinese guy.
Even though it's usually a decent youth radio, they really don't have any interest here in something they don't understand.

Btw, does anyone have any information on BEG?
I remember reading some time ago they were supposed to make a comeback this summer but I don't recall there being a comeback of any sorts.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
They came out with a song and MV: "One Summer Night's Dream"

Ga In should be releasing a comeback song soon while Jea should be debuting as a solo artist around the same time.

wwlnd

Banned
was at the crayon pop fan meet this afternoon.

@_______________@

was my first time seeing idols irl. very impressive, they are stunning.

they were on stage for about an hour. performed bing bing and sat night twice each (kor and jp) and gee, mister and gangnam style too. the presenter was that han love guy and in between the perfs the played the usual games (favourite food, charade game, aegyo, dance offs).

seeing a perf live and up close (was ~5m from the stage) is really something too btw. video perfs are a poor poor representation of the real thing. bing bing and sat night were so unbeleivably tight, it was just crazy.

at the handshake/sign thing at the end i thought gummi was ellin so i gave her ellins page to sign XD

wwlnd

Banned
Lol? Wonder what was going through her head when she signed it.

Important question though, did you get Ellin to sign the page?

she looked confused for a sec and then flipped to the right page. i was like oh shit lol

yep, mini album signed by all members ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom