• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't like that style, either. I also didn't like when Taeyeon had the weird-wavy hair and blond tips.

But Crayon Pop <3333333333333333333333333

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
M3gLk.jpg

&#9829;

RubyFaith

So sad, the new Spica song is so underwhelming and forgettable.

The concept was corny too. I thought seeing jeans and white t-shirts, going for the simple look would be a plus but they didn't work with it to their advantaged. They also used a lot of bad Engrish and forced aegyo.

GIVE ME KILLER SPICA.

tumblr_m0mymcQwYb1qgoodeo1_250.gif

I love this gif so much.
Will I get banned? It'll be worth it but I don't want to get everyone else in trouble.

vordhosbn

Banned
Welcome back! Why were you gone?

just grew tired of gaf for a while, started a business and completely stopped posting. I have free time now so i'm back to posting. I really didn't think that kpop gaf would last this long...but since gangnan style it will expand even more now. It was so weird/cool seeing kpop on tv.

DXPett1

Cum toweling aside why did K-PopGAF tell me how awesome Seungri's solo song 'What Can I Do' is? Loving the (obviously generic) club beat, could dance to it all night

Tenck

With new people popping out, I can't see K Pop gaf going away soon :3

Edit: Over 3 months and we're 3/5th of the way done with this thread. So active.

This is pretty great. Spica finally on my radar. Reminds of 90s family sitcom intros, I keep expecting Bob Saget or that dude from Dallas to appear.

I'll pass on the song, but glad to see Seungyeon always looked good, unlike Seohyun for example.

This song on the other hand.

Could you elaborate on this?

...hahaha

Some people seem to want groups and artists to stay locked in one concept.

tumblr_m0mymcQwYb1qgoodeo1_250.gif

I love this gif so much.
Will I get banned? It'll be worth it but I don't want to get everyone else in trouble.

Sal and oc might have a neurotic break down, but don't worry. Both you, and this thread will most likely still be here tomorrow!

RubyFaith

I don't know if it's just paranoia or coincidence but someone by the name of orangecaramel whose never posted a single thing before on the forum site I frequent has been visiting my profile a few times.

tumblr_ma02pyY9VP1qfglii.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom