• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenck

HbmeU.jpg

The best forever

izHrYbQAcUPgs.jpg

Ranvier

Its pretty difficult to get onto the shows in Korea. You have to remember, the demand is much higher there than it is anywhere else. Alty and I tried when we met up in Korea for a few days. You had to apply and there was a random lottery system for foreigners. Or you had to meet up with one of the Fan groups since they get special tickets but in order to get in with them you had to know the secret group fan sign or some shit. SM town was in Japan while I was there as well but you needed a Japanese Cell Phone in order to get tickets so I got screwed on both ends.

The following gifs represent my exact reaction when I discovered all this.

tumblr_m1wrxhXVk61qdywcco1_250.gif

tumblr_m1wrxhXVk61qdywcco3_250.gif

tumblr_m1wtbraonu1qdywcco3_250.gif

tumblr_m1wtbraonu1qdywcco2_250.gif

tumblr_m1wtbraonu1qdywcco4_250.gif

tumblr_m1wrxhXVk61qdywcco4_250.gif

Its pretty difficult to get onto the shows in Korea. You have to remember, the demand is much higher there than it is anywhere else. Alty and I tried when we met up in Korea for a few days. You had to apply and there was a random lottery system for foreigners. Or you had to meet up with one of the Fan groups since they get special tickets but in order to get in with them you had to know the secret group fan sign or some shit. SM town was in Japan while I was there as well but you needed a Japanese Cell Phone in order to get tickets so I got screwed on both ends.

The following gifs represent my exact reaction when I discovered all this.

Yeah, I know my friend from Seoul told me about this D":

vanty

Kahi supposedly loves surfing, Has she moved to California or something? She's been tweeting mostly in English lately, and she was definitely there for a while in September at least. I'm guessing there aren't a whole lot of beaches like this in Korea as well, from what I've seen it's mostly rocky crap.

pqW6m.jpg

And did someone mention the best?

iX8tL.jpg

luso

Horrible!

CCM new groups is supposedly a vocal one, son Gang Kidz will stay alive (or in surviving mode).

I know you chose the type of reactions to coincide with your experience, but...does Yuri ever smile happily in that drama?

Every gif I see of Yuri from that drama she's not having a good day, especially when she's forcibly kissed.

Didn't saw Yuri drama, but you are right, never saw a smiling scene, maybe only some sarcastic laugh. Probable the script (bad for what I've heard) said the character would be cold, bitchy and anger all the time, so she just followed it. But I blame her interpretation if there were actually scenes where she could have done a smile..

Chuckie

Ah lists...I love those. Here's mine.

1. Taeyeon (my first and eternal love)
2. Seohyun (girl is climbing the charts!)
3. Tiffany (dat smile)
4. Yuri (undeniably pretty)
5. Yoona (nice hands :p)
6. Jessica (pretty, but really cold face)
7. Sunny (used to love her, now reminds me of a chipmunk..old pics are still awesome though)
8. Hyoyeon (I don't like her nose)
9. Sooyoung (looks like she's constructed in a factory)

Pendulum

Epik High song out! Really chill. Very Epik High style. I wanted more like One but this will do for now

Yeah, I can get down to this.

tumblr_mbju7fY5Me1qdcel5o1_250.gif

I expected a slower song, what with it featuring Lee Hi, but look forward to a bit more je ne sais quoi from the album.

W_Dreamer

Ah lists...I love those. Here's mine.

1. Taeyeon (my first and eternal love)
2. Seohyun (girl is climbing the charts!)
3. Tiffany (dat smile)
4. Yuri (undeniably pretty)
5. Yoona (nice hands :p)
6. Jessica (pretty, but really cold face)
7. Sunny (used to love her, now reminds me of a chipmunk..old pics are still awesome though)
8. Hyoyeon (I don't like her nose)
9. Sooyoung (looks like she's constructed in a factory)

I'll just split mine into two groups,

G1:
Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Yoona

G2:
Sunny, Jessica, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung

Not too particular about individual ranks, just prefer G1 over G2 atm. May change depending on anymore new TV appearances. Yoona moved into G1 after her awesomeness in SNSD & Dangerous Boys.

Ashhong

Yeah, I can get down to this.

tumblr_mbju7fY5Me1qdcel5o1_250.gif

I expected a slower song, what with it featuring Lee Hi, but look forward to a bit more je ne sais quoi from the album.

I mean, it's pretty slow. Her vocals are very Epik High, which is a relief. Glad they still have their patented sound.

wwlnd

Banned
A tier: seohyun
B tier: taeyeon, jessica, yoona
C tier: yuri
...whoever hasn't been mentioned, idk...
F tier: hyoyeon

Pendulum

For some reason I loaded up Ep 29 of Invincible Youth 2 on a whim (haven't watched the series at all). Y'know, Yewon is a funny girl. Is the show worth watching as a series?

luso

Once in a while SNSD ranking topic arises... even a survey was done just 3 months ago.
No other can inflame the topic as them (well, at least places 2-9).

spink

For some reason I loaded up Ep 29 of Invincible Youth 2 on a whim (haven't watched the series at all). Y'know, Yewon is a funny girl. Is the show worth watching as a series?

it's not as good as the first, but it has its charms, namely bora & sujiyaaah!!
yewon brings consistent lulz

dokish

Banned

But this is only for the biiiig shows, right?

You guy the tickets online or in some specific store?

I only have this site: http://ticket.interpark.com/

I'm going to Korea in December and I need this kinda of info! :0
Although I can ask for some help in there, I don't want to bother anyone, since I want attend at every possible show.

What camera was used?! Damn!

Kahi supposedly loves surfing, Has she moved to California or something? She's been tweeting mostly in English lately, and she was definitely there for a while in September at least. I'm guessing there aren't a whole lot of beaches like this in Korea as well, from what I've seen it's mostly rocky crap.

pqW6m.jpg

G]

I wonder who took that picture... Also I need her twitter address.

Edgeward

It's okay. Not on par to season 1 but that is hard to do. There is no need to see earlier episodes. They are boring garbage. You should just continue from where you are now if you have interest in continuing. But it isn't essential viewing if you lack the time.

GG @ Music Lovers Japan

- Mr. Taxi
- Oh!
- All my Love is for You

Thanks for this. Anyone know who the pixie mc is? She is cute as hell.

Wow @ Gain being called ugly. Must be nice being a person with such high standards that obviously your looks are on par or just as superior to your taste.

I'm sorry, I must have left my supermodel certificate somewhere. I did not realise I needed it around every time I want to share my opinion, just because it offends those with inferior ones.

What is this from?

This guy is pretty great. Gonna have to check out some more of his stuff.

Who is this?

Honestly, Yoona is way too skinny at the moment as well, thighs aren't supposed to have a huge gap like that. Still, Sooyoung takes the cake (not literally, unfortunately). Next level is the level of that blonde chick that did some selcas or something a long time ago. Can't remember her name. That was just disgusting.

w9PEY.jpg

1 Taeyeon
2 Yuri
3 Tiffany
4 Yoona
5 Seohyun
6 Sunny
7 Jessica
8 Hyoyeon

9 Sooyoung

Not gonna do the whole list, just say that Yuri is still #1, while Taeyeon is seriously fighting Yoona and Tiffany for the other top three spots, and Sooyoung has dropped squarely to last place. It's gonna take some burgers to get out of that ditch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom