• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
13 freaking dollars for food!? That is insane
8$ for a bottle of water
people going: take pics often and tweet/tumble/post them here
i'll be posting to my tumblr/streaming on jtv
Probably a "gourmet" food truck.

Lol at anybody who expects parking to be included in the ticket price. That is insane. I've never had that happen ever. Every goddamn event charges 10-20$ for parking.
Where do I park?
Last month

If you have a paid ticket, parking is included in the ticket price.
so maybe you don't have to pay? idk

people going: take pics often and tweet/tumble/post them here

ill try to tweet as much when the action starts. tubbyftw

sorry thats the only way i can do with this phone..i can take pix with my one x but i end with not so good pix in the end. Btw..lots if girls here

Ashhong

8$ for a bottle of water
i'll be posting to my tumblr/streaming on jtv
so maybe you don't have to pay? idk

It's possible, I'm just saying I thought this was funny

KCON charged 10$ for parking at the same venue as sbs :(

10$ is nothing!

ill try to tweet as much when the action starts. tubbyftw

sorry thats the only way i can do with this phone..i can take pix with my one x but i end with not so good pix in the end. Btw..lots if girls here

Talk to the cute ones!

milkham

ibjVw1yQ9BjjM7.jpeg

lol

Ashhong

yeah, i know. i was surprised when they said 10$. smtown was 20$ and i'm pretty sure KMF was also 20$ :(

You're doing it wrong, you're not supposed to park at the actual venue. Every event has someone selling parking close by for less. There's a corporate building right next to the Honda Center that I park at for 10$.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
You're doing it wrong, you're not supposed to park at the actual venue. Every event has someone selling parking close by for less. There's a corporate building right next to the Honda Center that I park at for 10$.
KINDA LATE NOW

it's alright. entering/exiting the parking lot that night was a breeze. not even 5 minutes of waiting.

kcon on the other hand.. jesus christ that was awful. almost 45 minutes in the parking lot.

Ashhong

KINDA LATE NOW

it's alright. entering/exiting the parking lot that night was a breeze. not even 5 minutes of waiting.

kcon on the other hand.. jesus christ that was awful. almost 45 minutes in the parking lot.

KMF...now that was awful. Double parked or whatever you want to call it in a big lot, behind other cars. Fucking annoying.

T.O.P

Banned
Sounds fun man, how long are you staying there?

10 days more or less, not much planned except for the Laidback Luke night at Club Answer, i didn't know this dude until a few weeks ago, i'm mainly going for yhis other guy

jdBLMFAQ2Sp8n.jpg

Then i got a huge list with places that i must visit... i seriously hope that it won't rain a lot, but looking at the weather forecast for the next few days i'm starting to think that it could give me some problems :/

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't like it.

Also, short hair really does not look good on Dakota Fanning.

Biscuits

Man Halo 4 is taking up so much of my free time lately. Have fun at the concert dudes! Tell us about the fanmeets!

Haha wow IU and Eunhyuk? Never would've thought...

04Urv.gif

this gif takes on a whole new meaning...

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Omw to the concert. i'll post a stream link in about an hour.

edit: how much was parking? only brought 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom