• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

Wearing my Eunjung t-shirt for my Marvel pools at EVO. I don't have any notables in my group so I might have a chane to take a game off someone. I went 1-2 in KOF XIII yesterday. I also saw a few custom fightsticks with K-pop art on them. I caught a glimpse of a Jessica Jung one and I saw Eraldo's too.

You've already won.

Good luck with Marvel too.

Edgeward

GsEB5.gif
7lPgB.gif

jk8Ns.gif
1vFU1.gif

L7eqO.gif
Szwmd.gif

jxk3O.gif
qv2rt.gif

5M1fy.gif
nkvlE.gif

ramyeon

Huge day out today. It was Cosmopolitan's Bikini Festival at the Sheraton Hotel here in Seoul.

10CM, Ulala Session, Verbal Jint, Phantom, Mighty Mouth, UV among others performed.

Lots of free alcohol, and all the stages by the poolside. Plus like hundreds upon hundreds of Korean girls walking around in bikinis all day. The women to men ratio was actually kind of ridiculous.

Peru

Huge day out today. It was Cosmopolitan's Bikini Festival at the Sheraton Hotel here in Seoul.

10CM, Ulala Session, Verbal Jint, Phantom, Mighty Mouth, UV among others performed.

Lots of free alcohol, and all the stages by the poolside. Plus like hundreds upon hundreds of Korean girls walking around in bikinis all day. The women to men ratio was actually kind of ridiculous.

This.. sounds like a pretty good event. Waiting for the photos.

Cuddler

There's a Shindong stan. It's like spotting a UNICORN.
I know, I'm special :) I still think that Shindong has a lot of fans, everyone likes him a lot in the fanbase even if he's not their preferred member.
It's nearly impossible to not like him if you are a fan of Super Junior
Someday I will do a big post, so that you guys can understand better why Shindong is awesome.
and have some good laugh
lL8GQ.gif

>Leeteuk, at least.

Thanks for the gif!
aawwwwwwwww
I'm not sure whether to post or not a gif of Super Junior wearing the Manchester United shirt. I'm scared of your possible reaction. :)

Selane

ugfhh hate the new girl in t-ara shes completely useless

There's nothing wrong with her, but in all fairness it's long since reached the point where adding new members to the group isn't actually serving any sort of purpose. So in that regard, she is sort of useless...no different than Hwayoung, really. Unless someone can tell me what was wrong with six-member T-ara that adding more members somehow fixed.

roaSone

Weeeeheeeww! Finally my account got activated!

I'm really happy to finally be able to take part to these discussions which I follow for a bit more than a year now.
I never managed to register earlier cause I didn't have any official address .. (but who cares ?) Now I'm here!

so, just some infos about me,
I'm french, I'm 20 and I'm still a student.
I'm fan of Kpop for a bit more than a year now and it's one of the best thing I have discovered, really.
now let's talk about my biasing! hmm, SONE of course from foot to the last millimeter of my hair ! I love everything related to Soshi!!
But it'll be sad to listen to just a band no ?
So after soshi I've discovered a lot of others bands like T-ara, AS, A Pink, 4minute, HV, Sistar, Rainbow, Kara, f(x), TVXQ, SHINee, EXO, IU, Ailee, CNBLUE and a lot of others that I can't remember at the moment

I'm really biased by girlgroups in general. I've met some of you guys on OC's streaming, was really nice to speak with you there in first, you guys are so cool !!!

So I hope we'll share good times here and I thank you already for your warm welcome :)

PS : Last but not least, who can make me an avatar of The Goddess from this pic : http://i.minus.com/jbjz4mN6E8b85w.jpg
Thanks!

Edit: OC you're the best. :3

Biscuits

Eunjung taking JW to learn pole dancing..

And mandatory look at JW's bed scene with
This week's episode? Oh god gotta see it.

Weeeeheeeww! Finally my account got activated!
f87Ba.gif

Edit: http://youtu.be/geo7apn-X-g
Younha is partnering up with Alltv and 인터오리진 to produce a 4 episode-documentary "Knocking on Canada by Younha" about Canadian and Korean talents in Canada. She will also be performing with them as part of the production and has been confirmed to perform on August 18 in Toronto for the finale of 'Caravan'.
Awwww yeeeeeeah, hopefully it's open to the public.

Double edit:
According to the alltv staff's twitter, it will be at Mel Lastman Square. Also, admission is FREE!!!! :D
Yessssss

Quadratic

431a54d8.jpg

Went 1-2 in Marvel 3. My one win came because my opponent didn't show up. EraldoCoil was kind enough to lend my scrubby self his fightstick to use. I didn't bring my controller down because I wanted to buy a limited edition Evo stick on site, however they got stuck in customs.

Great tournament, great experience.

ryan-ts

greatestshirtever.jpg

Went 1-2 in Marvel 3. My one win came because my opponent didn't show up. EraldoCoil was kind enough to lend my scrubby self his fightstick to use.

Your opponent saw your Eunjung shirt and bolted out of there, no doubt. She's an intimidating presence even on cotton.

How was Eraldo doing in the tourney? I know he's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom