• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

Please. Suzy can do like 4 wooden boards.

1ncn90r.gif

http://youtu.be/TmvqNmOBMnU

Peru

Bwahaha. Why? Who picked that song!?

Institute. First level, learn two songs, perform together in the 대강당 with one of the male teachers as instructor. Video and lyrics and screen and all. The other song was some similarly bad old boy band gimmick song -- you know the kpop haters among KLI students really hate it, and that stuff doesn't help.

Then 2nd term the class chose the even worse 다 예뻐 for the contest.

Edgeward

Didn't recognize the name but that is one of the tracks from the Troublemaker mini. It's a great song.

'The Words I Don't Want to Hear' is very nice too.

ramyeon

Institute. First level, learn two songs, perform together in the 대강당 with one of the male teachers as instructor. Video and lyrics and screen and all. The other song was some similarly bad old boy band gimmick song -- you know the kpop haters among KLI students really hate it, and that stuff doesn't help.

I'm so glad I skipped level 1 and 2 haha.

catmincer

That Sexy Love song is actually ok apart from the hilarious rap that sounds less human than the vocaloid anime girl. If that new girl can't rap just stop making her do it instead of trying to hide it.

Isn't that what Dani is for? She'll be the main rapper. *shudder*

I notice they haven't done anything with her at all since Day by Day.

vanty

Isn't that what Dani is for? She'll be the main rapper. *shudder*

I notice they haven't done anything with her at all since Day by Day.
I read a while ago her debut had been delayed by a year or two, and she may even end up in a different group (or simply disappear) since T-ara probably won't survive for another couple years.

No No Eul

Sunhwa and Kwanghee are ending their WGM run. 1st part of a 2 parter airs this weekend. I tuned out halfway through their run, but I think I'll watch this one. They were a good, fun couple.

Yeah, they were really entertaining. I stopped watching when the Moon brothers appeared on the scene but otherwise, I thought their run was great. I'll be sorry to see them go.

Pendulum

Hyeri leveling up.

Yura gets most of the attention, but honestly I find something very alluring about Hyeri. "There's Something About Hyeri".

FYI, translation for the tweet that accompanied that pic is "ㅎㅎ Today I got a job at a cafe~~ You’re curious about what I’m talking about, right????ㅋㅋ It’s a secret~~~~ Merong~~~~"

Here's a bonus Sojin.

Here's the pics on their own:

tumblr_ml8e70YAc41qe65h9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml8e4ys7o51qe65h9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_ml8e1gkRsp1qe65h9o1_500.jpg

And bonus cute:

tumblr_ml7d9hRcxN1ri58nfo2_500.png

Please. Suzy can do like 4 wooden boards.

And Eunjung as her Robin.

giri

I read a while ago her debut had been delayed by a year or two, and she may even end up in a different group (or simply disappear) since T-ara probably won't survive for another couple years.

She won't disappear. They've put too much into her promo's. the day by day stuff, then that tv show. And she's done numerous magazine shoots too, along with a bunch of language courses.

Another group, i could see. Though it would be a rush to put it together i guess.

A lot could depend on these sub units.

luso

Is than actress YoonA from heroes?

Anyone saw Running Man?
I think I'll watch it later raw, subs will take too long.
tumblr_ml8seqqWjW1r2xhr2o1_400.gif

tumblr_ml8rzetut81r2xhr2o2_250.gif
tumblr_ml8rzetut81r2xhr2o1_250.gif

In a fansigning, maknae awkward as usually.
tumblr_ml8of58dTz1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

htjBcVU.jpg

lxtA3vC.jpg

3CF1skS.jpg

qMcSSZx.jpg

dokish

Banned

Please record this.

I don't even care if most of it was bashing
like 90% of non Taeyeon posts here
, its great to see some T-ara talk! Long live the queens!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
22.8mil views in 24 hours? jesus christ. it's already almost halfway to being the 2nd most liked video on YT too.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Okay now it's at 27.6mil.. this is fucking huge.

edit: just noticed his backup dancers near the beginning are the infinity challenge guys.. lol

neoism

Is than actress YoonA from heroes?

Anyone saw Running Man?
I think I'll watch it later raw, subs will take too long.
tumblr_ml8seqqWjW1r2xhr2o1_400.gif

Tuesday..:p she really goes all out lol she musta been on KOKANE or something :p
Okay now it's at 27.6mil.. this is fucking huge.

edit: just noticed his backup dancers near the beginning are the infinity challenge guys.. lol
woow the song is boring to me... GS was at least re listen-able a few hundreds times . :p

Conceptor

OP4 already? I didn't even know how OP3 ended... Just became a dad on 4/4. so tired now. Taking care of the little guy is such demanding job. Need more her holiness, Taetae, the born goddess's glory to invigorate me.
Congrats! :)

u8ea3.gif

Been out of the loop, will have to catch up soon. Good luck on your exams Canadakpopgaf :> 화이팅!

llehuty

So I'm going to S.Korea on May 11 - 19. So excited! Any advice/recommendations/places to go would be much appreciated.

The Dream Concert is usually the biggest and baddest concert in Korea and this year will be no different.

The 19th edition of the annual concert will be held on May 11 at the Seoul World Cup Arena and the lineup includes SHINee, B2ST, INFINITE, 2AM, U-KISS, ZE:A, Girls’ Generation, KARA, 4minute, T-ara, SECRET, SISTAR, EXO, B1A4, Rainbow, Huh Gak, Girl’s Day, SPEED, BTOB, EvoL, and VIXX.

1749AA4D5166BD563000EF

ramyeon

Dream Concert is terrible, it's really a nightmare. They sell the tickets dirt cheap and oversell to too many people. You'll need binoculars if you're planning on seeing anything.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
speaking of terrible.. that thread. i don't understand how people can get so fed up over a song... jesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom