• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

W_Dreamer

The new running man was pretty good
Team Running Man got bopped, but I was glad to see a good old fashioned tag ripping game without many gimmicks

Agreed.

It was one of the most intense tag-ripping matches in quite a while. You could tell there was pride on the line for both the Running Man and Law of the Jungle teams!

Each member was pushed to their physical limits, and no one was holding back for the guests.

I always wondered how they well they would do a tag match with people who are good at free running, and even people with basic judo skills/knowledge would slay in 1-on-1 tag confrontation.

I hope they do another vs Law of the Jungle episode sometime in the future like their multiple vs Idol Team episodes.

Suzy!
tumblr_mmro23VWsz1qdi6pbo2_1280.png

giri

sxH8H.gif

Makeup is strong but she still looks hot. A tad bit different but still O_O

Eyes chin and mouth really don't look like her, could just be a weird angle/lighting though. Looks more like Jia or Fei tbh.

Did you miss the part where I said I could appreciate that single picture?

and damn, I didn't wanna say anything about that Suzy picture but yea, does not look like her.

It's a joke ashlong.

neoism

Limited Edition – 1,890 yen
• Tracklist:
1. LOVE&GIRLS
2. Lingua Franca
• Digipack Tallcase
• DVD with “LOVE&GIRLS” music video
• Jacket A Pattern
Preorder from: CDJapan (1,800 yen), YesAsia (US$24.25)

lol

I think it's fine that T-ara ate at Hooters, but you know there are people out there who frown upon it. Netizens will find any little thing to start a fire.

Whether T-ara is telling the full truth about the bullying incident will always be questionable and some have started to look past it, but damn they really don't know how stay out of situations that question their character.

Yeah I don't really give a shit about Hooters. And while I don't need my idols to maintain a viriginal persona, the crew they are running with in the US is probably the opposite of what I would want from them. Fucking Chris Brown and his entourage. It's just comes off as cheesy as fuck, and a desperate attention grab. Are T-ara really in such deep shit they need to resort to this shit?

That's my fave korean song of 2012, no joke, and all three songs on there are fantastic (was it you that linked it last OT? If so thanks...). I just learnt that he's one half of the Beatamin duo who produced Sori's Dual Life and Hyuna's Don't Fall Apart, the only song I really liked off her album. I guess something about his sound just appeals to me.

As for Clazzi I preferred these two to the title track.

Yeah I also loved The End. Can't remember the 3rd track, but I am pretty certain I wasn't a fan. Dual Life was pretty decent, while Don't Fall Apart was great. Not sure if I'd rate it higher than Unripe Apple (or whatever), but it's right up there. As for Clazzi, I never heard anything else from the album, but both of those you posted were pretty great, the first one in particular. I still think I'd pick L&H over them though.

Golden. Gonna save that last one for future use.

No No Eul

T-ara was at Fullscreen to discuss "T-ara N4 channel". They also met RayJ yesterday. Yes, that guy from the video with Kim Kardashian. :/

tumblr_m9dpihlYIM1rv2kluo1_250.gif

iiS23rieLAs0V.jpg

For the first time in really long while, I met my hometown friend, senior, and colleague, Taeng^^. After dreaming the same dream with friends when we were little, and making that dream come true like this, the way we’re living like this, working hard is really amazing. We kept talking about our past, reminiscing, and I felt again how fun life is~^^ㅎ We wanted to try taking a picture under the street lights along the dark Han River roadㅋㅋ There are shadows here and there…ㅋ Let’s order a small patbingsoo next time.. it was too much!ㅠㅠ

I just remembered earlier today that Yuri is supposedly an excellent swimmer, according to the rest of SNSD anyway, which I guess will come in handy for this upcoming movie.

Short PV for Perfume's new single.

llehuty

Don't know why, but Man in Love is starting to grow on me right now. Sweetune tracks are a trap.

BTW, how are those T-ara fan meet preparations going?

Pendulum

Man, these people...

allkpop said:
After Hyosung misused the word ‘democratization’, there’s being demands for her to be edited out of ‘Infinity Challenge‘ special featuring idols.

Last week, the first half of the special aired, and the second half of the episode will be aired on May 18.

May 18 is an important day for Koreans because it’s the anniversary of the beginning of the Gwangju Democratic Movement back in 1980. Since the day itself is one of commemoration, looking back on a democratization movement, many are pointing out that it would be improper for someone who misused the word to be on the show.

Posts on the variety show’s official message board read, “At least blur her face out“, “Edit out the person who has no idea what democratization means“, and “Even if I am her fan, I don’t think this is suitable for 5/18“.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom