• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

ramyeon

IU rapping skills too OP.

tumblr_nses04M39z1s1oo2no3_250.gif
tumblr_nses04M39z1s1oo2no1_250.gif

tumblr_nses04M39z1s1oo2no2_250.gif
tumblr_nses04M39z1s1oo2no5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nsevndr4fC1rwmyi8o1_250.gif
tumblr_nsevndr4fC1rwmyi8o2_400.gif

tumblr_nsevndr4fC1rwmyi8o3_400.gif
tumblr_nsevndr4fC1rwmyi8o4_400.gif

broz0rs

Peru,

You're right about yameyori. She's a hardcore wota and her Twitter is gold.

She's live tweeting her NMB handshakes with Mirurun, Nagisa, and Milky.

Peru

iu-yoo-in-na.jpg

On August 1, singer IU and actress Yoo In Na took off to Italy for vacation.

An agency affiliate said to Daily Sports, “The two went on their own, without any staff. They wanted to do it that way, booking their tickets and everything themselves.”

The source also said, “We don’t know when they will be back. They simply said they would be fine and not to worry.”

290804_ori.jpg

Inna took leave for a week from her radio show and they just eloped lol.

Peru,

You're right about yameyori. She's a hardcore wota and her Twitter is gold.

She's live tweeting her NMB handshakes with Mirurun, Nagisa, and Milky.

Yeah she's all in. Learned Japanese basically to talk to idols.

RIP G-Friend?

Lip-syncing during a fncking radio show... #ShakeMyHead

And then there's this:

An erotic fanfiction reading panel at KCON.

My god. I have no words.

Last year there was a panel on "how to talk to women" during a popular local anime con here in DFW... and I thought you couldn't get any worse and cringy than that. But nope, here comes these sorry ass losers and does stupid shit like this. Welp...

Anyway, CMIIW, aren't there rumors that Yoo InNa is a lesbian? Not there's anything wrong with it, but her and IU "eloping" to Italy? This seems highly suspect lol.

Oh wait, I shouldn't have said that, random new IU stan is gonna come out and shit on me again.

Also I'm blaming Park Myungsoo...

Kuno

Sera seriously has zero budget for her album. Looks like she not only produced the music, but she designed the artwork, got the discs made and got them ready for shipment.

I sort of feel bad for her, but it's admirable that she's taking matters into her own hands.

Ryu Sera - Serenade Making film #1

ramyeon

Baby Don't Play is fucking awesome too. This album is going to be great.

Edit: Holy shit, Candle! This was probably the song that excited me least from the teaser but it's amazing. 3 songs in and I can say this album is definitely one for the Kpop history books, so legit.

Baby Don't Play is fucking awesome too. This album is going to be great.

Edit: Holy shit, Candle! This was probably the song that excited me least from the teaser but it's amazing. 3 songs in and I can say this album is definitely one for the Kpop history books, so legit.

It's not up on iTunes nor on YouTube or anywhere else... I hate you so much right now. :(

Anyway, Christ almighty... I think Yubin and Yeeun just sent me to heaven

It was fun y'all!

ramyeon

Oh my God the chorus of Loved! Lots of Kpop has tried to emulate the sound of the 80s Western synth pop/New Wave but I don't think it's ever been done is faithfully and well as this. This is just all kinds of fantastic.
It's not up on iTunes nor on YouTube or anywhere else... I hate you so much right now. :(

Anyway, Christ almighty... I think Yubin and Yeeun just sent me to heaven

It was fun y'all!
Sorry bro, I was lurking Melon app for the moment it went up to download in 320k :p

ramyeon

Weird that they didn't have a simultaneous launch on iTunes. That sucks.

Hasn't been a bad song yet. Really cohesive and consistent sound. Every track is very 80s, One Black Night has a kind of darker synth feel to it. God this is so good. Yeeun's really killing these choruses, makes it easier to deal with no Sunye.

Edit: BACK is one that'll have to grow on me, it's always like that for me with their rap centric tracks. I do like the beat. OPPA is similar in that it's really focused on Lim's rap vocals, less so than BACK but still more than usual. 사랑이 떠나려 할 때 brought me right back into it though, fucking love this kind of slower tempo synth pop ballad.

Edit 2: Okay, the first 2/3 of the album definitely feels stronger than the the last third, it slows down pretty significantly towards the end. Not necessarily in a bad way, there's some great stuff going on still. Really like the instrumental in GONE.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
After 20 watches in a row...Yep. I Feel You is my k-pop GOAT. Fucking hell that is amazing. Jesus Christ!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
fuck, so sleepy... hopefully it'll be available when I wake up

don't think sunye wanted to be part of something like this... shame sohee wasn't here for it tho

dat sunmi tho.... why is she so hot... she's all heat and smoke

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

I mean Kyungri and Nana and Seolhyun are super hot and everything...But Sunmi? She's on another level. Absolutely. She's scorching hot. She's painful to look at. She's sexiness incarnate. We are not worthy. I mean all of them look phenomenal. And the other Wonder Girls are so gorgeous, it's just....I can't.

But Sunmi is a goddess.

ramyeon

fuck, so sleepy... hopefully it'll be available when I wake up

don't think sunye wanted to be part of something like this... shame sohee wasn't here for it tho

Sohee in this would really bring it to the next level for me. It sucks that her and Sunye aren't here but the new material is quality enough for me to put it to the side.

This Moment feels like a pretty typical Kpop closer ballad. Doesn't feel as cohesive with the rest of the album. Gonna spin this a few more times to get a better feel for the songs.

So far I'm loving it if you couldn't tell.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'm gonna stop spamming this thread with my fanboying now.

But you must not. Last time the Wonder Girls illuminated us peons, Marie Antoinette was still recommending cake. Tis a glorious day. And you are the holy prophet of Reboot. We need all the details.We need the gospel of Reboot. Tell us more about One Black Night! And John Doe. Please tell us about John Doe.

ramyeon

But you must not. Last time the Wonder Girls illuminated us peons, Marie Antoinette was still recommending cake. Tis a glorious day. And you are the holy prophet of Reboot. We need all the details.We need the gospel of Reboot. Tell us more about One Black Night! And John Doe. Please tell us about John Doe.
Was just uploading it on YouTube but it looks like someone's putting the songs up now anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5K9AlmWM8s

Spoiler: It's fucking great.

ramyeon

Shit I have work tomorrow and I'm supposed to be sleeping already noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Man that song is good. It's sooooo goddamn good. T_T

OH FUCK ME. Candle is so good it's like a joke. This album cannot be this amazing. Fuck. I can't. Guys I can't
Yep, Baby Don't Play > Candle > I Feel You is way too OP of a lineup.

Back and OPPA growing on me more each listen. I do really like the chorus of OPPA.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Yep, Baby Don't Play > Candle > I Feel You is way too OP of a lineup.

Back and OPPA growing on me more each listen. I do really like the chorus of OPPA.

Oh man Baby Don't Play. I can't. Oh my God. My boss is gonna slit my throat tomorrow. Whatever, I can't stop.

This is the best k-pop album ever. Ever. Nothing can even compare. Fuck this is so amazing....no words.

John Doe. I CAN'T. MAKE THEM STOP! SOMEONE HELP ME. THE WONDER GIRLS ARE SLAYING ME

Top Bottom