• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Blablurn

10380913_796964857012419_2147326976968118511_n.jpg

she is so dirty and wet

Peru

So I listened to This Is Love and realized SuJu have ripped off BoA's Disturbance. Their own labelmate, for shame.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Guk Joo ethering Nana for no reason, is making it pretty hard for me to like her right now. What a brutal cheap shot.

luso

Nice photos, Dokish, you got more lucky that with Crayon Pop, time to change your avatar.

I'll check the episode later, from reading that from Guk joo it it may be ruder than it was. Sometimes for entertainment sake it may go beyond just laughs.

Maknae Seolady surely grew well

tumblr_ne2fa5wp8i1rjj6dpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ne2oxbFLZ41r2xhr2o1_1280.jpg

ramyeon

Looks like Rainbow is now an amatuer running team. This is like their 6th running event.
We Run Seoul is so trendy in Korea. I remember a couple of years back I tried to sign up but places were full within minutes of sign ups opening. They love their marathons.

Selane

Looks like Rainbow is now an amatuer running team. This is like their 6th running event.

I feel so fucking bad for them. I swear, some days like 50% of my Twitter feed is Jisook chain tweeting about whatever random mundane shit she's doing that day. If DSP isn't going to get them any work, they should just kill the group and cut them loose.

Pendulum

I feel so fucking bad for them. I swear, some days like 50% of my Twitter feed is Jisook chain tweeting about whatever random mundane shit she's doing that day. If DSP isn't going to get them any work, they should just kill the group and cut them loose.

At this point, I've seen more Jaekyung arts & crafts pictures than the times I've listened to their music. I'll happily invest in K-pop GAF Entertainment. There's also After School and 9 Muses to save.

And as I write this, Jisook blogs. (but it actually involves a recording studio
not for Rainbow
)

YG train don't stop for no one.

Psy was meant to have a comeback at the end of this year, right? Perhaps...

----

We knew AOA was making a comeback in November, but was the 11th mentioned? Well, now it's mentioned.

----

Super Junior 슈퍼주니어_백일몽 (Evanesce)_Music Video

Eldren

Top Bottom